AU

Darene
Posted on Sep 15, 2021
Great!

I love its texture. Very smooth! It has this amazing delicate scent and it feels very soft as you spread it on your face. My skin is normal to dry and this really helps with moisturising. I recommend it. Please like if you find this helpful.

77711c4f-d73f-4ee2-820d-21039ed1e8a3
4f0a329b-9cac-4b21-9d53-7ee406f83203
5092de1d-b885-4d4d-925a-5c2f08a6529a
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I like the flavor and scent ,also for the size and quality as i been using this brand for few years as I like the cream texture and good to use it for different season , it keeps my sensitive skin moisture ! Recommend for age around 20-30, package protection is good , also shows composition in details on package

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I got a sampler set from iHerb and I liked this product so much that I reordered it in a bigger size. It is very thick and the texture reminds me of a cold cream or sunscreen, which I find to be very moisturizing for winter season. There is little to no scent and it feels very nice on my face however I did not like the day or night cream on my neck because my skin is too sensitive.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is one of my favourite moisturizers, but I do wish the scent was a little milder. Very creamy and hydrating, but never leaves the skin feeling oily or tacky. Also does a phenomenal job plumping fine lines -- the effect doesn't last, but my 11 lines (between eyebrows) are much less noticeable when using this.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

great product! i really loved this product and use it alot. the scent is great and its great quality it moisturize the skin and the texture is nice great for sensitive skin

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love this day cream and use it daily. The composition and texture is wonderful. It has a mild scent and moisturizes very well even in the dry winter months. You dont need very much and I notice a big difference in the way my skin feels. Great product.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I would say it is one of the better quality day cream considering what i paid for. I'm using a Night cream by the same brand as well.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This was gift but I order it for me too.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

use it every day before makeup and it has like a primer texture. geart for sensitive skin.