AU

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
perfect

Good night cream, although the texture is dense, it feels light on the skin. Glass packaging, so it maintain the cream nice and cold. For the spring season is perfect for a higher hydration after this cold winter time. The quality is good as all products from Derma - e I used. almost no scent to the cream, so my sensitive skin feels great.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product's composition benefits most age concerns in any season. Its nice texture instantly moisturizes my sensitive skin. There is no scent and I use it every night before going to bed. Great quality night cream in a convenient sized package which can easily be stored on any shelf.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My wife and I love iHerb, they always have very competitive prices and they ship for free. Derma E products are excellent quality moisturizers for a very reasonable price. If you look into them, you'll see they offer just about every variety of creams (morning-day-night) you could want. The texture is very smooth and easy to apply. We have tried so many different facial creams, many of them much more expensive, but we now pretty much go exclusively with Derma E products. iHerb carries them all and sometimes run unbeatable specials on them too.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I use this night cream daily. It has a very mild scent. The quality is amazing. I have sensitive skin and doesnt cause breakouts or irritate skin. I have been using this for about 5 years. . I find the size good as you dont need much of this cream . Very impressed with this product.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Love this cream and use it every night for a while now. Great for instant moisture . The cream has a rich and thick texture so I think it is more suitable for the winter months and less for the summer.

07db115a-73f2-46fd-ae9c-c40998582d93
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I already could feel my skin is moist, soft and happy when I washed my face the next morning after using it for the first time. I’m not a fan of the smell but I’ll keep using it cause of this amazing result I get !!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I'm 68 and have started to get saggy areas and wrinkles around my jaw line. I have been using this for a few months now and have definitely noticed an improvement with nightly use. I'll keep buying this for sure!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The is no smell and the size is enough for many months its good for anti aging as well my skin got benefi from this product.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Derma-e makes very good products and this night cream is no exception. It's a relatively rich cream, but not heavy or greasy. Also not perfumey which I hate with face and body products.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This stuff is great for at night before bed. It moisturizes well without being greasy or sticky. I’m also really pleased with the size of the container. It’s a good value and works as well as any expensive products I’ve used like Drunk Elephant.