AU

Goldie
Posted on May 1, 2022
Refreshing

This has a nice minty taste easy to use I keep these by my bed so I won’t forget to floss my teeth whenever I watch tv I see them beside me and it’s kept my teeth feeling clean and refreshed in the morning when I wake up

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have bad gum disease so need to floss regularly. I prefer dental tape over floss as I tend to find the thin strands of the latter difficult to handle; often they shred &/or hurt my gums due to its "sharp" feel. Desert Essence is a premium brand; I love that it's PFA-free; all along I've been using the popular commercial brands but just realized many of them have PFA & may contain toxins & chemical, which if I use frequently (& I do, due to my periodontal condition) might be a hazard to my health. So happy to find Desert Brand comes in a tape, so can't wait to try these; I bought a whole bunch due to its very affordable price here; thanks iHerbs!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have been using this dental tape for many years. I find this dental tape easty to use. I have not had any issues with the tape getting stuck in my teeth like I have with other brands. This tape effectively cleans the inside of my teeth. It has a pleasant mild mint taste.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It has tea tree oil on in which helps fight bacteria that causes cavities. My teeth are really close together, so floss breaks. My dentist told to me use the dental tape instead since it is thicker, stronger and doesn't break as easily. This is now the brand I use. Switching to dental tape was a great recommendation.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

All the tea tree oil products from this brand are amazing! The dental tape is easy to use and has the perfect shape. The tape is wide enough not to hurt your gums when you use it. It doesn't really smell like anything or the smell is not that strong, which I like. Overall, I recommend all the tea tree oil products from this brand. Really good job. The only disadvantage I can think of, is that the package is twice as big as the ones from regular dental tapes. This makes it difficult to fit it into your travel bag with everything else.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is by far the best quality and cheapest dental accessory on the market. It cleans amazingly well between teeth. My dental visits have cut down from once every 6 months to once every 18 months, and apart from a general clean, I have not had to have any dental work since I started using this. This is a huge financial saving. The package lasts a while and the flavor is not overwhelming.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I’ve used waxed tape for many years. Such a relief to not worry about cutting my gums when I have to rush though. I have tight spaces between my teeth, and this tape is thicker but to me it’s gentler which I appreciate since I floss a minimum of twice a day.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This has always been the best dental tape I have used, there is none better. It is easy to dispense from the container and importantly is of a quality that does not make it shred like a lot of others and hence does a really good job of cleaning between the teeth and under the gumline. I used to be able to buy this in England, but it is cheaper to actually buy from the USA! So not only good quality but value for money too.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have switched to this dental tape from the dental floss that I used to use because I think this tape removes more plaque than the floss that I used to buy. I like it that Desert Essence dental tape has a plastic case instead of the cardboard case that my previous floss switched to. The tea tree oil is an added bonus for good dental hygiene.