AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is a small jar but it’s does seem like it will last. You don’t really need to use much of it to moisturize. This does smell like tea tree so it might not be for everyone. I happen to love the smell so I’m very happy with my purchase.

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is such an essential item to have! For irritated skin, pimples, post-waxing, rashes, etc, it works wonders! I LOVE the scent of tea tree, so if you do too, im sure you'll love the scent. It has a very light, balmy consistency that melts very easily on the skin. Absolutely love this!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Love this creamy ointment. I use it for everything, even my eyebrows when they get dry. I LIKE the tea tree smell, and this cream has an odor for the first few minutes after you use it. If you like tea tree odor, this is a great choice as a healing ointment or moisturizer.

Posted on May 19, 2022

it smells good. i don't know if it will work for me since i just recently got it. but if yes, i might re-order again!

fe46ce39-f1d0-49df-82b0-54406370e239
eb29f151-9045-4a99-9fb0-ee4e804e0325
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It’s very tiny. It smells like tea tree. I won’t buy again due to the size. It’s only one ounce. The consistency is like lip balm so a little goes a long way and it melts into the skin effortlessly. I bought if for eczema and it feels like it calmed the itch.

So, as much as I like the actual product, the jar doesn't come full. It's only 3/4 full, which was very disappointing due to what I paid for it. I likely won't buy it again for this reason. If the company were to be fair and actually fill the container, I'd purchase it again. The ointment itself is a nice, smooth consistency and doesn't have a strong smell, thankfully, since I hate the smell of tea tree oil. I only use it coz it works.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. The best price and quality on the market! I advise everyone

Posted on May 14, 2022

I got a bad sunburn and tried many things to help ease the blisters. After the red hot sunburn got under control, I got large scabs above my mouth. I tried many products but this helped.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The product has a pleasant plant scent. Very easy to use. Has good quality and effectiveness: I used it to repair the skin cracks, it helped after 1-2 times

Posted on May 8, 2022

This product is a holy grail! The size is rather small, but I’ve been using it for months now and it’s nowhere near to being finished! I usually use it on my red/white pimples and depending it dries it up in a day. The scent is refreshing and clean. It’s an affordable and practical option to tea tree oil. 100% recommend and will buy more!