AU

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have very long oily straight hair. I wash my hair every other day. I use this product in pair with same shampoo and it makes my hair clean, smooth, shiny and easy to brush. The product has pretty strong mint scent and light creamy texture. Also it feels fresh on scalp due to the mint.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I'd give this more stars if it was cheaper. I've tried diluting it down, which works for some of the other Desert Essence conditioners (the kind in the tubes, which are thicker). It's very pleasant to use-- feels cool and tingly going on, and leaves my hair shiny and moisturized......but... I've found better conditioners out there, for the price, like Mild by Nature (any aroma) and Trader Joe's Tea tree and mint. I'm very picky about my hair products, but am also on a budget.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Loving the range of this brand. I have used their facial wash, shampoo, body wash. Trying this tea tree shampoo for my daughter dandruff problem.

7b6d84d5-a2d6-48e6-8e30-2a557c79b277
Posted on May 29, 2022

Repeated purchase. Have always been using this brand of conditioner, together with its shampoo. Love the smell and doesn't feel too drying on the hair

Posted on May 14, 2022

love this product. since I suffer from itchy dandruff I tried this as what others says on their reviews. It really works on me. and I'm happy for the results. thank you Iherb

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This condiditioner is a must to go along with the tea tree shampoo. The scent works perfectly with the shampoo and leaves you hair tangle free.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Between the Shampoo & this conditioner my hair is so soft, shiny again & manageable. This conditioner actually makes my hair so soft in the shower I don't need to comb it through. I also love the smell of both shampoo & the conditioner. I highly recommend both.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I had high hopes for this conditioner that contains tea tree oil and other natural ingredients. The conditioner is priced well and convenient, and it smells clean and almost minty like tea tree oil. When I let my hair dry naturally, it does leave my hair a bit dried looking at the ends. That usually means I have build up on my hair. So I will use a clarifying shampoo to get this off my hair. I probably won't finish the bottle. Disappointing.