AU

Based on 2,576 Ratings
2,173
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've heard a lot about this cream. Its quality is excellent. Made from different beneficial ingredients that include zinc. It shows maximum effect on rashes. Should be used on dry skin. The size is small and the package seems nice. Anyways will update after using it on my baby.

This is something that I always purchase for my friends that will become first-time mothers, as it is a very high quality product and with a reasonable price range. The purple one is way better than the blue one, it gets your baby moist and comfortable throughout the day. If you’re looking for something to put in a baby gift for a friend, don’t hesitate to include this one as well

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

Satisfactory quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

It has a great quality and ingredients, I use it since re received,the sizes enough for a long time, the package in good condition, will order once more very soon, It makes my sensitive skin condition better and cared,I can strongly recommend,I think it has a good zink in it

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Once you have a baby, this cream will be recommended for you for your baby’s diaper rash for one reason and one reason only: it actually works. The smell is relatively odorless/mild, and it stays through multiple diaper changes. Definitely include this on your list of things to buy before baby: you won’t regret it!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022
1,201

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

i use it on my newborn. happy to say we havent had any diaper rash so far. we apply it after every bath and have only used up around 1/4 of the tube maybe less, at 3 months. great size for the price, a little goes a long way.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This product really works. I've been using it for a month now and can surely say that it's very good quality and. I've bought the big size and it's comfortable to use with one hand though when there be little left to use I think I'll need a spoon. In ingredients. Desitin is also cheaper . And I think the big tube will last for 4-6 months ( considering how often you change diapers and how old is your child). . I recommend

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I am so glad i found this product It works better than any. it’s the only diaper cream that works for us, I tried several brands and saw absolutely no improvement, with this one you see a clear improvement on the first application, I use the bleu one for normal rush I recommend everyone to buy