AU

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Vegan Multivitamin! Complete!

I bought this besides “Vegan”, it contains all the needed vitamins and elements. With added Ashawaganda, etc. It was approved by my Clinical Nutritionist cousin. I gave 4 star coz of my yellow colored urine which probably because of the high Vitamin B included. Nevertheless, it was worth the price with 1 tab per day and 90 tablets (For 3 months). Thank you iherb!

52e111d6-2b83-492a-87da-1d2bdc1ab984
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I bought these after going vegan last year and experiencing fall allergy season like never before. They brought my immune system right back up to par! I recently tried the cheaper version with only 100% DV of the basics and no greens (little brown speckled pills). Don't do it!! I definitely feel much better when taking these, it's worth it for your health.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have Gastro paresis and can’t digest my food that well I also need iron, I have to eat small meals and don’t do very well with vegetables so,these vitamins take care of two of my problems . I have been using these vitamins for almost two years and highly recommended them ! Plus their a bargain too.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

First, i like it that its 100% vegetarian. Second, it has greens extract for something extra special. I find that some of the vitamin constituents really concentrated and high > 500% recommended daily allowances so i split the capsule into 2. So saved me some money there. I am careful with the oil soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) that could stay in the fat meaning 500% RDA will be stored in the body and released when needed days after, unlike the water soluble vitamins which will go out of body in 24 hours. Please like if it helps.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Love the ethos of this company, ingredients, everything. Won't purchase other brands endorsed by celebrities or MD's that only drive up the cost of the product (plus sold to bigger conglomerate which makes me question the integrity - they have to make the shareholders happy!)

0e2b5e36-f5c2-4762-9afe-b785287c1636
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

As a vegan I make sure to always have this in my cupboard. I don't take them every day, but if I'm sick or haven't eaten much (or too healthily) lately, then they're great as a kind of pick me up to fill in the cracks. They are a bit on the big side, so some people may have trouble swallowing them. I find that popping them in with a mouthful of food is the easiest way to take them. Very highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I really like these vitamins. My husband takes the iron free version. I buy them regularly. I would definitely recommend. They have excellent amounts of each vitamin.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Not a doctor, but gives a boost of Vitamans. Taking one every morning for a while now and very satisfied. There are no side effects and it seems to be of high quality

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

these multivitamins do not contain iron , this it is suitable for people that cannot tolerate taking iron, like myself. they contain a bland of veg and fruit which is something that you do not usually find in multivitamins. i recommend.