AU

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Excellent

Great mask. I use it as a supplement. Works well in combination with other products. And the volume pleases, because it is large. Consists of two stages. The first clay mask. She's warming up. Does not burn, as many wrote in the reviews. I put it on for 5 minutes. I flush. Next, I'll put on the second one. It's made of gel and cooling. I put it on for 10 minutes. I flush. Well cleanses the skin. I recommend. Good luck to everyone in the fight for healthy skin. Below is a Before/After photo. Used for a week

b7e4affb-beb7-4df0-ab44-af31df823a29
5afd07cd-d6ee-49f7-b51c-e54518c8a83d
de671e01-149d-4e39-9332-5a363f619f0d
c64431c5-198c-48f2-b0b6-cde4ba49b34d
f6c419bf-79c8-4ab3-a14e-ee793dd94bcf
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

My first time using this warming clay mask. Feeling weird and hot on my skin but when i washed it off, my skin felt very clean and not congested. Then i finished it with the step 2 which is cooling leaveon gel mask. This is so nice. Not oily feeling and i use it before differin. Morning i check my skin, it's not oily at all. Loving it!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

- Gives a burning sensation when u apply it on the face - the gel has a cooling effect - i havent noticed much result except that it leaves my face very bright - scent is a bit strong but i don’t really mind it - easy to use - size is quite big - nice packaging

774e947f-d11e-4665-b19d-d1ed0577b932
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Honestly, a very scary mask to use. When I first put it on my face had a very strong burning feeling. It was almost overwhelming, I was wondering if my face was having a reaction towards the mask and if I should wash it off immediately. But I thought, let me put it on my whole face and wait 10 seconds. After the initial strong burning sensation, the burning feeling did die down a bit. So I decided to keep it on for the full 3 mins. The burning sensation was on and off. After that, the cooling gel was another different kind of burning sensation 😂 But my face didn’t turn red not get any rashes. So I suppose that’s what the mask is suppose to feel like. Will need to use it a few more times to see if it really clears my pores though. My pores are still clogged after the first use.

Posted on May 23, 2022

this is the second time buying this product, it feels my skin is breathing after using it. the size is big and the packaging is easy to use

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

A warm and cool effect in the same product, ; the clay mask cleans the pores and the cooling mask keeps the skin fresh and to prevent irritation.

b42d636d-44d8-4952-b06a-2639a2802088
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

A marvelous mask! The clay part is not too tightening, and the cooling part is tingling when applied, but feels very comfortable afterwards. I like it so far.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I use the Differin gel and this complements that very well. I use this weekly and it helps to keep the cystic acne at bay

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love the detox. Soften my acne and antibacterial. I used 2-3 times a week.

033b8288-3ca2-40df-a0ba-52bceba9334c
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It's good if you have blackheads or Whiteheads, especially on the nose. It makes it clean. However, if you have sensitive skin be careful because it could irritate your skin.