AU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Purchased for my mum who has arthritis in her shoulder. She has been using it for two months now and has regained some of the lost mobility. great product and not too tricky to get on.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It is a good posture corrector, available in different sizes, easy to adjust for a more comfortable use. High quality at a reasonable price.

e892fa5a-eee9-41c5-9c93-f92d4abfa348
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Good quality, it is nkt really comfortable though as the strip keep scratching my skin and the strip underneath my arm was too thick

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

good for posture. Easy to wear. still uncomfortable

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right, whether positive or negative.. If you give a star for the excellent product, they will cut the product for good and evil. The rule is that all the products of its hero will disappear because of the reviews. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase the quantity of their production.. Click Yes to increase Comment and everyone is aware of this unintended mistake

729def77-7ff1-474f-ad74-fa53442cf057
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have a bad posture, so I bought it for improvement. I feel that the posture is corrected by putting it on the outside of the shoulder as much as possible. My armpits are tightened and it hurts, so I wear it from the top of my innerwear. I think that the habit of curling your back is rubbing against the belt that tries to stretch your shoulders, so if you consciously stretch your back, it will not hurt.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Side and back alignment side, helps improve sitting, suitable for people who work in an office in front of a computer. Note that the sizes are large, even for thin women it does not fit even Small was wide on me.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Easy to use, there is a Velcro to adjust the fit of the aligner. I bought it for my family, but I bought a smaller size. When using it, someone must help to pull it to the closest fit, otherwise a larger size will fit better.

Muslimah
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it for a child, but size 48 fit me perfectly

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I do not recommend it. The corset is hard to put on, it is necessary to fasten it on the hands, and not under the chest, because of this it rubs very much in the armpit. Does not fulfill its posture support function.