AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

When my husband had Covid, he took 2 capsules a day for about 3 days, and he improved significantly. I had a tiny little lump in my breast and after about 3 months of taking Artemisinin, it has disappeared. Maybe that is not what it was designed for, but it sure worked for us.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My sister-in-law gave me a bottle after my emergency gallbladder surgery, saying it would help me adjust to food that I can't process the same. I found that I didn't have stomach aches or problems with any foods. I started purchasing on my own because I really feel this product works for me. It gave me confidence to try foods after my surgery without hesitation. This is a staple at my house!

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I bought them for my in-laws, to release the side effects after vaccination. They both benefited, no more fatigue, even coronary heart disease got dramatic relief. They will continue take this supplement to strengthen the results.

ee054623-cd23-4251-96ef-c387687e6133
Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I like to use natural remedies so I ordered these during a bout of illness. It helped shortened my illness and quickly subsided my symptoms. I continue to take them along with other natural supplements. They are easy to swallow although if you don't swallow them quickly you will taste the bitterness of the artemesia plant. Will definitely reorder.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

After a period of tiredness, with 2 capsules a day for about 1 week I have improved considerably. Always used in cleaning parasites, I had tried other products but in my opinion this is far more effective. Evidently it is also important to follow a diet low in dairy products and drink enough water (everyone must know for themselves).

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Top notch Artemisinin in capsule form. Quality ingredients, good composition and a supplement that really has an impact on the immune system when taken on a regular basis. I take th daily as part of a healthy diet and to address any health concerns. Definite improvement in overall health and energy levels.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The quality of this product is really good. The size is small and easy to take. These supplements are good for people with digestion problems.

Posted on May 4, 2022

my brother has been taking this for the last 6 months and seems to keep his pancreatic cancer at bay even after the doctor say they are unable to do anything more for him. H

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,342

Very impressed! I have used artemisinin through a prescription at a compound pharmacy which cost $100. This was just as effective for a fraction of the cost.