AU

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Good product great value 👌

Good product great value 👍 to keep your joints healthy by providing substances that help strengthen bones and improve joint flexibility. These are chondroitin and glucosamine. The advantage of this product is their balance, as well as the addition of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM is essential for maintaining joint and skin health by supplying sulfur to the body. In my opinion, the best choice in terms of cost savings is the 240 capsule package.

ce15397f-3af9-469b-bc8b-ed3a8826d208

This remedy is designed to keep your joints healthy by providing substances that help strengthen bones and improve joint flexibility. These are chondroitin and glucosamine. The advantage of this product is their balance, as well as the addition of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM is essential for maintaining joint and skin health by supplying sulfur to the body. In my opinion, the best choice in terms of cost savings is the 360 capsule package.

d5b82dc6-f8ab-4e8e-967a-60c414bd661a
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

They work and a good value. My cousin works in retail kneeling and standind all day. He complained about his knees a lot and went through a lot of IcyHot and the like. So I started giving him this and after a couple weeks his complaints stopped. I've been giving it to him for a year now and he has never complained about his knees since. Also in my opinion this is a must use supplement for anyone above 45. It has an all round positive effect as in general feeling of well being, muscle strength while one takes a brisk walk. Good to have after a major meal. Shows its goodness immediately.

4a6772b1-7c07-4168-a71f-9fa703415251
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I give these capsules to my aging k9s and their mobility is noticibly improved. One LGD that is 9 has been limping for 6 months and was progressively getting worse and now he can run again and does not limp. My 10 yr old lab is getting up and down with less pain now. She was careful due to her arthritis and now has more fluid movement when getting up and down. She even uses the steps now to go into the yard instead of having to use the ramp. These capsules are helping my pets at least for now.

dd66a9b7-3783-4b9e-8a87-4812c8195b57
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I ordered this one for my friend, who has almost finished the first bottle. For the first month she did not feel much of the change. However, for the last 2 weeks her joints started to see improvements and she could walk up or down stairs with not much difficulty. Her shoulder is much better as well. Good product that i would recommend.

7105a38f-9b96-46fa-9e18-b7cfb99bdb87
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My finger joints used to tighten-up and get cramped each morning when i wake-up but, since consuming this supplement for over one month, now my fingers are more flexible and do not get cramped compared to previously. Furthermore, I only take 2 capsules daily and not the recommended 4 capsules. The ingredients must be working.

14488b0f-d982-4893-aacc-7fb6f458b56f
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin on and off for the past 3 months and I can see a significant difference in my health, mood, and energy levels. The ingredients are high quality. I also noticed this product improved my immunity rates and made me feel more awake during the day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and I can already feel the difference. It has improved my mood and boosted my overall health and well-being. I recommend this brand to anyone looking for a new supplement to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, or well-being.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about a month now, and it has made a noticeable difference in my life. I'm feeling more energetic, have more energy during the day and am sleeping better at night. It's improved my mood, has helped with some of my allergies and is helping me avoid some of the annoying side effects that come with aging like insomnia.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This vitamin is highly recommended especially for people who are under the age of 30. I personally recommend to all my friends because it has made a noticeable improvement on their health, immune system, mood and well-being. It's an excellent supplement with no side effects and easy to take once a day.