AU

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

very good quality , suitable price and come with nice package . known to support brain health, energy production, and normal muscle and nerve function. Albion’s magnesium is chelated, or bound, to amino acids so it is passed intact through the digestive tract up to the optimal point of absorption. Because chelated magnesium is protected, it has fewer interactions with other nutrients and is scientifically proven to be easier on the gastrointestinal tract.

7691b8cc-0e86-48f8-8a9a-d57e4aa031f9
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

What I like about this brand is it uses 100% chelated lysinate glysinate magnesium which can be 6x better absorbed than other forms of magnesium. Since I have fibroids and am estrogen dominant, Ive researched and read that this would be helpful in my healing and health journey. Magnesium is now a staple in my supplement stash and I only choose high quality magnesium that is more bioavailable. Mag also supports muscle relaxation and restful sleep. It also is essential in 300 enzyme systems that support biochemical functions. Reco dose is 2 tablets a day. I take this w my vit D and K2. Do give me a thumbs up if your found this review helpful 👍

b9ed8fff-ec28-4015-8a1b-2e9823962fbe

I am only 26 and I have sleeping issues since forever and can only sleep close to 3-4am everyday despite waking up at 8am and keeping myself busy and tired throughout the day. And i ALWAYS wake up in the middle of my sleep. It made my body extremely disorganised and felt like i should do something to it. Hence, i decided to try on DOCTOR’s magnesium pill. Researched on the ingredients and took a shot. Lo and behold, I felt incredibly relaxed ( in my muscles and brain ) and my sleep became quality and i am able to get proper rest. I do take with other vitamins such as vit C and D3. I am able to now sleep around 12-1am, which is already a great improvement!! The size of the pill was quite large as compared to the other vitamins that i took, but it wasnt an issue to me. I am truly glad to have included magnesium in my supplements and will definitely purchase again. I hope my review will help those in need! Do give me a ❤️, thank you!

3f07a313-b482-47a7-8547-ed6edc57d2bc
03bb7482-22fc-4595-aede-2ad7c25c840b
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I was experiencing severe restless legs and I found it difficult to sleep more than a few hours at night. After doing some research, however, I figured out I only needed a tiny dosage of 200mg of magnesium per day in order to do away with my problem. Now I no longer have this problem! The best time for me to take them is before bed and it really helps me get some much-needed rest. And this magnesium by Doctor's best helped me a lot

a9001e15-1be2-4802-90cb-9797d0e0d655
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been repurchasing Doctor’s Best magnesium. It doesn’t cause stomach discomfort as it is made of Magnesium Glycinate, which is the best form of magnesium as this form is easily absorbed by our body. It helps me to relax and to sleep very well at night. Waking up feeling so fresh in the morning. The tablets have a hint of sweet taste, and the quality is always consistent.

78683953-f453-42ae-b3c2-f917d2c75199
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

the quality of the material is good, the size is good, the packaging is good, the taste is normal, not bitter. after I regularly drink D3 MK7k2 zinc and magnesium, my wife and I sleep more soundly and soundly, and have no insomnia. This magnesium is very suitable for me, I take it 2-3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon, or afternoon all after eating, and a gap of 1 hour after taking vitamin D3 Ingredient seems OK, I don't even understand the benefits of taking supplements like this, there are also minerals it seems

7ee2da3d-b4ac-4864-810e-ee99b15f8197
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I've been using this product for years. It really rounds out the mineral profile for anyone needing to balance the excess of calcium in ordinary supplements. I use it for bone mineral density; my husband uses it because people with low thyroid are often deficient in magnesium. It helps get to sleep and relaxes muscles. Taste is not bad, either.

bbce10a3-88d8-44a7-8175-16e34ea98833
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was struggling with anxiety and chronic fatigue after a long and stressful period at work. I've tried addressing the symptoms with a lot of different things, but nothing ever brought me relief. Until I tried Vitamin Fusion! After taking this supplement for 4 weeks, I finally noticed an enormous relief from the mental and physical stress. The changes were immediate - I started my day feeling stronger

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was not sure how effective this supplement would be, but I decided to give it a try. It has been a month now, and the results were excellent! My energy level is much stronger, and my mood is much better. I definitely recommend this vitamin for anyone looking to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, mood.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am so excited about this vitamin because it is so good. I bought one for my sister who was having a really hard time during chemo and now she is doing better. I was also able to take it every day and feel great. The taste is also mild, which I love!