AU

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Great product!

Great product . I love sports. I do cycling and swimming every day and go to the gym the afternoons. I train 3 hours a day and on weekends about 90 km cycling . Since taking L Carnitine I have lost about 5 pounds in body fat and gain muscle. My muscles seems more defined. I look and feel better . Really recommend this product but with exercise and a good nutrition. Nothing works alone . You need to train and combine this 3 things to see the benefits

a1efe6a1-d180-4191-a3e2-a3411a18b645
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I have PCOS and HYPOTHYROIDISM and my energy levels are always low. But this I believed help me get my energy back. I now exercise and go outdoors as early as 7 am and have no afternoon slump compared before. This is beneficial to those with PCOS like me, I have been taking this for almost 3 months now and I am happy with the effect. It also helps with weight loss I believe. So if you are thinking of buying this, go ahead. 💯 I take two capsules before breakfast by the way. 😉

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good product, used it too many times and for sure this product does what it claims for, good quality and stable results that you can see it everyday, ingredients are very pure and size is almost sufficient, it help me a lot during intensive training and workouts as well as my weight loss and diet

LianaLuna
Posted on May 31, 2022

L-carnitine is very important supplement for my training period. I do my fitness 3 times a week. And this supplement helps my to hold my diet and lose weight. It’s good value. There are 60 capsules in the package. Capsules are comfortable to swallow. They are small size. And have no any taste.

Posted on May 27, 2022

During my weight loss journey I added this supplement to my diet L carnitine is very good choice specially when you want to lose weight and it helped me alot it doesn’t have any bad after taste i use it before my training and it helped me alot one pill in the morning just before workout RECOMMENDED

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

One can't expect for l-carnitine to work its magic without putting in the work. I have one of these half an hour before my workout and I can really feel the difference in my energy levels. It simply gives me that little bit of an extra push. Recently started working on a baby so just got a new pack for my husband, as it is one of very few supplements proven to boost male fertility. Highly recommend Doctor's BEST for its price/amount ratio.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

First time trying this product. Take one pill one hour before every workout. And it does help lose weight and workout longer than not taking this pill. My personal experience doesn't apply to everyone. Just try to share this with those who are looking for right product. This kind of product only works with an exercise program and won't do anything if just take it and rest doing nothing.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I heard about this recently and how it is important for heart and for the training, l carnitine is very good for a workout especially if you taking it before, quality of this is really good and has no taste size is for one 2 months for me as I am taking one capsule on empty stomach.