AU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Noni has been a part of my life for more than 20 years. It gives me energy as well as other health benefits. I go for years without coming done with flus colds etc. If I do get something it is very mild. I increase the Noni and I get well with in a couple of days. But I really can't remember when I last had a cold or regular flu.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is the first time I try this product. I really like it and I've noticed the effects (combined with the adequate pack of adaptogens) in a month. Excellent!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I used to buy this in powder form, Finding the veggie caps form in Doctor's best brand is great. Easier to take and convenient for me to carry when I travel. Great ingredients too and nice packaging.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This product is quite effective for traditional colds, flu, diabetes, anxiety, and high blood pressure, as well as for depression and anxiety. It is also easy to consumed and absorbed.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It's good to find noni at a low price. Good for general wellbeing.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Very excellent and useful for the body and also strong and I recommend it

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband & I drink Noni juice everyday for great benefit and use these for traveling.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Great supplement for the immune system. The taste is neutral. Product is good quality. This is a good addition to our vitamins!