AU

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Truly the best!!...

Okay! What I didn't know before taking the SAM-e is that it would be so very helpful with my osteoporosis-damaged knees. I purchased the product to help with depression (which it did and is). Research and you will find that it does, indeed, help with pain and osteoporosis. I feel a lot less pain when I take this SAM-e.

SAM-e 200mg IS THE PERFECT PRODUCT. IT TAKES CARE OF MY MOOD AND STOPS DEPRESSION WHILE, GET THIS NOT JUST NOT HARMING MY LIVER BUT BY ACTUALLY HELP CLEANING IT. IT IS EASILY ABSORBED SO IT WORKS FAST HAS NO BAD TASTE OR AFTER TASTE. NOT ONLY DO I TAK IT BUT IT HAS BEEN A MIRACLE ON ONE OF MY DOGS WHO FOR YEARS SINCE WE FOUND HIS HAS BATTLED WITH DEPRESSION BUT IT IS THE RIGHT SIZE AND WHAT EVER INGREDIENT IT IS MY DOG IS HAPPY AS A CAMPER AND HAS A WHOLE NEW LIFE HIS ATTENTION SPAN IS NOT CHOPPY ANY MORE AND HIS QUALITY OF LIFE IS WELL IMPROVED

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love this Doctors Best Sam-e. Great quality and long expiry date. My husband and I both use this and find it very helpful for low mood plus liver detox. Weird thing - I used to use it years ago and it gave me energy but now I take it at bed time and it helps me sleep. Something has obviously changed in my system! Husband takes in the morning and finds it calming. Fast delivery from iHerb. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I use this for my dog who is 10 and started to experience anxiety and just being off. This has helped a whole lot with that and even when there are fire works etc around. The size makes it easy to hide in his food or just drop it in soft food and he doesn’t seem to notice any taste or smell. I am going to try another brand at a higher does just to see the difference in effectiveness and quality

Posted on May 28, 2022

I'm an absolute psychopath and this has erased my depression. At first, when I took these pills I was freaking out and staying up all night, but after I started just taking the pills early in the morning it was awesome. This was as effective or more effective than 20mg Prozac for me, without the side effects of Prozac.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have been using SAM-e 200mg for quite a few years now, mainly for severe depression which it has worked much better than all of the antidepressants that I had been put on. I think that it has also helped with some of the tendon damage and arthritis that I have.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Everybody has been out of this SAMe brand in 200mg tablets for months and iHerb was the first to get it back in stock and shipped to me within days. Although I see it’s out of stock again I am one happy customer here for iHerb’s fast notification process and price.

Vasylyna
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

SAMe helps produce and regulate hormones and maintain cell membranes. It might help ease the pain of fibromyalgia and spinal cord damage caused by HIV. SAM-e may also help control cholestasis -- a buildup of bile in the liver -- particularly in pregnant women during the third trimester. One trial suggested that SAM-e might be helpful for adults with ADHD. I LOVE Doctor's Best SAM-e, 400mg works better for me but it is very expensive for my budget (the only reason to subtract one star)

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've always struggled with depression, but never wanted to take heavy dosages of medicine. I've found this stuff and it's truly changed my life. I would go each day feeling like there is no real purpose to anything. Not wanting to be around anyone, the real signs of depression. However this stuff really works. It took me about a month to start feeling the stuff kick in. I take two pills each morning and it suits me perfectly. All natrual, amazing product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I know that SAMe only works for a relatively small percentage of people, but I feel lucky to be one. It really helps with my sleep and related pain, and to have happier thoughts, improve mood and depression. Pity it is so expensive, but this brand is one that I often use and trust.