AU

Posted on Sep 19, 2021
Well needed

Great value and as good for the quantity of pills in the tub and unlike the Jarrow one that is often out of stock it is always there.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great Quality product. It works for me. It helps me with my work out. More energy sustained. I will keep buying it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great taste, it's good to eat before exercise. It improves my performance.

Posted on May 1, 2021

Why did I start with L-Arginine?: L-arginine may improve the sport performance by enhancing protein synthesis and tissue repair. l-arginine is also the precursor of nitric oxide used to increase muscular power, endurance and improvement in blood flow. The effects I have noticed are subtle. I will continue with just one tablet per day for a month and then discontinue use again for a while. The benefits are too low to use all the time. Also it might be better to take L-arginine together with other amino acids like Lysine.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am half way consuming this supplement and I can say that it does something. I feel more energetic and active.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Only thing I don't like about this product is that it's really big and it leaves me an upset stomach sometimes.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

This was recommended both after having a stroke and recently with an injury. It help provide better blood flow where it's needed for better recovery. It's made a big difference and appreciate this is a bilayer tablet. Having both sustained release and immediate release.

792320b6-2f5f-4a99-9b79-34860fdc19bd
Posted on Jul 9, 2021

NO booster. it is a scientifically proven fact that NO enhancers such as arginine as well as nitrate-rich foods can interfere with the reproductive cycle of viruses such as SARS coronavirus.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

This item actually does do what is pro-ported. It has helped me to overcome a large ulcer on my leg. And, I will continue to take it.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Taking as part of a structured regimen but so far can't tell if it made a difference