AU

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
For longevity

I think it works. Noticing less white hair after taking for around 2-4 weeks. I have been taking the pill for more than 2 years now. My hair is just a little bit grey and looks good for my age. Presumably it should have some good effects to other body systems as well. DB resveratrol is my favorite brand.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I use it daily as according to some research it blocks EBV replication. I feel much better, cannot tell if it is because of resveratrol but if you have chronic fatigue or EBV it is definitely worth trying.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This resveratrol is high-quality and well-priced for its potency--it might very well be the best value on the market? We love this product and return to the brand again and again.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Trans-Resveratrol is a useful supplement and Doctor's Best provides it in a high quality formula with excellent ingredients. Very happy with this supplement.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Have been taking these for years alongside other products recommended by my doctor the benefits have been rewarding due to a long time healing process and i appreciate it is a top quality product and being of the best ingredients

Posted on May 22, 2022

I take it for cardiovascular system and longevity benefits. no side effects. Doctor's Best provides it in a high quality formula with excellent ingredients and VFM. Will buy again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The trans isomer is supposed to be the one the body uses. Natural resveratrol contains half trans and half cis isomers. I take it for cardiovascular system health and longevity benefits. I feel no adverse side effects.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I hope this works well. consume it together with grapeseed

322609de-99f0-41ac-aa74-9f8e8a538ac1

This is the best you can give your body. The higher the dose, the better. Trans-resveratrol is an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and slows down cell damage. Helps with high blood pressure, blood sugar, cardiovascular disease. Through it we can protect our body from these unwanted diseases. I drink 600 mg every day.

admon84
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

After working for a skin care brand that uses Resveratrol as a main ingredient, I became more familiar with the benefits. Although my mother is French, she doesn't really like wine so this was the best way for her to take it. Powerful effects on the heart and many other benefits. My mom loved it and I've ordered it a few times since.