AU

Posted on Aug 30, 2021
Excellent supplement for teeth and gum recession

Excellent supplement for teeth and gum improvement. Being taking it for a year, so far is ok and no side effects for me. I took 1 capsule daily, helped on my gum recession and calm gum inflammation. Highly recommended!

d9eb49a0-88e2-4883-ae07-53750a65eb66

the ingredient of this product is really suitable for suitable. great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I take two of these 50mg Ubiquinols a day, to control my arrhythmia. They are easy to swallow gel caps and they do the job. Everything I have taken in the Doctor's Best line has been a good value for the money and I have been very pleased with it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I was tested that I cannot get the normal co enzym Q 10 into something usefull for my body , so I have to take Ubiquinol , i choose the Dr Best Brand because I trust it and because the ingredients are very pure . People who haven´t had it tested should prefer the ubiquinol over the co en zyme Q 10 in my opinion to be sure for any effect .

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The price is affordable. Long expiration date. Ingredients are very nutritious, hoping it will help in my statin intake. I just started taking it and still waiting for the results. Packaging is compact at 90 soft gels.

15ae3f1b-8359-4e98-824f-97b5210428cd
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have CFS and noticed a marked improvement in mental clarity and energy as soon as I started taking this. I take 2 a day in the morning. Good price!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Softgel size small, easy to swallow. Don't know the effect yet. To me, 50 mg per day is enough. This is the smallest dose in the market. Personally, I think supplement should not taken in large dosage for safety reason, unless you are advised to take by medical professionals.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love this product. I stopped taking it once because I couldn't feel any advantages. After a few weeks, I started feeling tired and realized, it was due to eliminating Ubiquinol. I started taking it again and it made a big difference.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I always thought I took very good care of my teeth: I used to brush my teeth 3 times a day (after breakfast, lunch and dinner), floss every day, and didn’t have any cavity since I was probably 15. However, I didn’t go to the dentist for regular cleaning for years. I was devastated when I was first told that I had a severe case of gum recession when I was only 30. Since then, I've been to 3 different periodontists and have had 3 surgeries: 2 tissue grafts and 1 bone graft. I now have my teeth cleaned every 4 months and use an electric brush (Sonicare) at night (I still use a manual toothbrush in the morning). About 3 years ago, many of my teeth still had 4–5 mm pockets, which scared me because I didn’t want to go through another surgery. I did some research and found that coenzyme Q10 (or its form Ubiquinol, which some say is absorbed faster and for that reason recommended for people over 25) can help fight gum disease. Although I have been told by different hygienists that gum recession could not be reversed, now I think coQ10 can. After over 2 years of taking Kaneka Ubiquinol (I usually take only one pill a day, and the pill is small, soft, and very easy to swallow), I’m glad to say that the pocket numbers have lowered to 2-3mm in most of my teeth and a couple 4mm. Also, there was one time last year when one tooth became very sensitive for no apparent reason. Neither my dentist or periodontist could find anything wrong with that tooth and recommended toothpaste like sensodyne. I knew sensodyne would just mask the problem, so I decided to take the Ubiquinol more consistently, and the sensitivity finally went away. I noticed that even if I skip it for several days or couple of weeks in a row, I’m fine, but if I don’t take it for more than 1 month or so, my tooth becomes sensitive again. Now, when I hear anyone complaining of gum recession or sensitive teeth, I tell them to try CoQ10 or Ubiquinol.