AU

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Well Worth It!

I have been taking this supplement for over a year now. It states on the packaging that is good for stamina and vitality. I suffer from anxiety and it helps me tremendously. I absolutely prefer to take a natural supplement as opposed to a prescription. This supplement is very comparable to me. I highly recommend it.

3f564dbc-bc08-416b-83a3-813f218613b6

Hi! I haven't found any opinion anywhere about whether this capsule has a beneficial effect on the heart? My heart is not good, my heart rate is usually over 100 and I don’t want to raise that. My doctor recommended that I also stop taking the antidepressant after a week. (xanax). Because the fungus has a beneficial effect on everything in the body. He said it will soothe the capsule and go away with depression, anxiety, panic disorder. Can it really be true? I've never heard of this capsule before. I ordered it but am afraid to take it because I don’t want it to increase my heart rate. Someone might be able to help who is in a similar situation, was there? Thank you for you answers. 🙏🤗🥰

c2eea76f-59c0-4387-8c30-76c65adf9fa4
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this supplement. Cordyceps is one of the best mushrooms for immunity and it helps with energy too. I like that they added a tiny bit of artichoke and ginkgo biloba to it, because they also have their own benefits and it makes this a nice combo. It is my go-to when I want to take cordyceps. I always like to cycle adaptogens and mushrooms, so I´m taking a break from it right now. Will take again later. Great quality!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This uses the lab vat grown cordyceps mycelium (which is normally the inside of the mushroom). Cordyceps mushrooms normally are very hard to grow, so this doesn’t contain the fruiting body; but the mycelium has beneficial effects from the mushroom and can be grown in huge vats making it cost effective to produce. This also has a little Gingko and artichoke extract. Cliff notes: Quality cordyceps at an affordable price.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Been using for many years for memory as someone with over 30 years of having epilepsy and serious injuries after trying everything else that costs more and does not compare in size. I rely on this one because I can always tell the difference and was drawn to it for the ingredients and stay with it for its great quality I can also rely on every time.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Amazing and high quality product to use for immunity boost. The superfood ingredients gives me energy and has all day long longevity. It has the taste of true cordyceps mushroom and all the benefits. The package is easy to open and close. The size of the pill is easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I just started taking this supplement and after a couple of weeks of daily use, I am really enjoying it. I can feel the boost for sure. I love that it is only 1 pill per day and there is no weird taste in my mouth or feeling of stuck in my throat afterword (huge win!).

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this supplement to hopefully increase my ambition and overall wellbeing. I like the fact that this supplement contains three different ingredients, not just the mushroom extract. I've been several taking Doctor's best supplements for years, and I have no doubts about the quality of their products. It may actually be helping already - my mood and ambition seem to be surprisingly good compared to how I felt a month ago! Of course, it's hard to say whether or not this particular supplement is working because I take so many other supplements.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I heard this, along with MCT oil and glucosamine are great supplements to go along with a mostly plant based diet. My hair and skin are great and I walk a lot so I appreciate joint support too! Also it has a stomach filling effect to make it easier for me to intermittent fast in the morning.