AU

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I got this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo and I’m really happy with my purchase. I have long wavy hair that tends to frizz. I have used many expensive conditioners in the past. Most are filled with silicones and only masked the issue. My hair gets frizzy and drier due to the silicones contain. This treatment gives soft and silky hair after the first use. It’s almost like a mask and not a conditioner. I was so impressed with the product and ended up purchasing a back up!

The smell - omg, I’m in love! Used it together with the shampoo and it’s a perfect combo! Made my hair silky and soft! Love it!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Didn’t really fancy the smell much, to be honest, not much of a ginseng smell which I like. However my hair felt pretty smooth and moisturised after using. Will continue to use and obsersve.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great conditioner but I would not use it with every hair wash. Probably best if used every second or third wash. The conditioner is vey rich.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

soft scent, made hair very soft and recommend to buy

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very good, use it together with the shampoo and like it

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Beautiful smell, makes my hair shine and feel silky. Love it❤️

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I am very excited to try it and now have the complete set of the kigold ginseng blossom.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Natural, nice smell, nice to feel on the skin .

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

smells nice and detangles hair well.