AU

Posted on May 25, 2022

Love this. Made my oily, sensitive skin feel super clean with no irritation I could feel my pores thanking me. Would buy again and recommend to others

the size is good. gives your skin a clean and hydrated feeling. the scent is beautiful but the only problem that it can be usedonly once. like plz

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

all in one cleansing with cloth convenient ~~~

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

easy to use collagen fit all ages ~~~

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Too gooey, did not like texture, and not clear if can use more than once, not an exfoliating..

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been buying this product for a long time. Good price and appropriate quality. I tried this product for the first time - I decided to try it and was not disappointed. I will buy more. I recommend.

Sanatana
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality exfoliating wipes with collagen. It is convenient to take them with you on trips. I recommend to buy. I wish you health and longevity. Thanks to iHerb for this product.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is sweet / easy to use / good quality / the size is small / the package is well designed / the benefit cleanses the pores of the skin, removes dust / is gentle on sensitive skin / I will buy this product again

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Collagen is very beneficial for skin and hair. I bought it based on people's opinions and it's still in the experimental phase.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Quality wipes with collagen. At first I did not understand how it works, but it's really a good thing.