AU

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
It’s okay

My SO said this shampoo + conditioner is just as good as the free ones you get from the hotel. It gets the job done but thats about it.

Ordered for my dad, also liked shampoo. All dove products really nice , and quite nice price . However , my mum said her hair really silky

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The 2-1 works well for my husband and son. Nice smell, good texture and good price

Posted on May 16, 2022

Got it for my boyfriend, he likes it. I like the smell, too.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

For my mans. He has very thick hair. Least his hair will be clean am i right🤷‍♀️

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Sadness when I saw product had been sold out. I will reorder when it’s back in stock.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Quality ingenuity tastes use size ingredients perfect

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Nice product

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is not the first time I order complexes and supplements from this manufacturer. I can definitely recommend them. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Great packaging, enough for a long period of use. Quality tested by thousands of users. There is an effect from the reception. It is better to take according to the recommendation and prescription of a doctor, since effectiveness can be individualized.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Huge packaging, thick shampoo, very economical with a pleasant smell. 2 in 1, with air conditioning. Hair becomes soft and manageable. I recommend to buy.