AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love this hand wash. It’s very gentle and helps to get soft hands. The smells is not too strong, which I appreciate also.

8004cbe9-cd22-4d2c-bb16-f2e25e5a6768
Sophia
Posted on Dec 15, 2021
2,881

Dove nourishing foaming hand wash, warm vanilla & sugar cane is a pleasure to use! It is delicate, smells like the traditional dove soap with a little hint of vanilla and sugar cane. I would have preferred a stronger scent because I do love vanilla but I guess a stronger scent would not have appealed to the majority of consumers. It leaves my delicate hands clean and moisturised without the need to apply any lotions or creams afterwards. No irritation or redness at all. The product comes in a good 300ml size and will last me for a while. I recommend trying. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

My hands are so dry they hurt. This helps so I can wash my hands a lot.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’m finding these foaming soaps are better than the regular pump soaps and the scent is great!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Arrived on time from UPS. I don't know about other cusotmers but I have had discouraging delivery from iHerbs main shipper. Better to pay for your shipping and receive your order then wait forever, and then if you have to pay for shipping on all orders just as well use another site. Outside of the frustration dealing with i herbs shipper I have no complaints with their packaging. The product is a typical Dove product which continue to be relatively clean. I will continue to use Dove products which are easily available.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Love it! Love everything about it. Not drying my hands at all

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Like silk on hands , I’ll order it again and again

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The foam is nice. It smells really sweet and I am not sure if I like that very much.