AU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My first time purchasing the Multi Collagen powder from Ancient Nutrition, and I'm really enjoying it. I use it in my iced coffee in the mornings with oat milk or blended into a banana smoothie. Great for boosting gut health and it's high in protein for my fit lifestyle/ diet needs! Tastes more like a treat than a supplement- I recommend trying it!

533c17b3-1987-4a66-9c02-db2e887d18c7
f8f1446a-fdf5-4478-ae2a-2b9b69e18740
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Amazing product! Quality is just great, has the actual 5 collagens. Taste is ok but texture is a bit weird. I drank/used 1 scoop a day with 1 cup of water. Size is great so is packaging. It actually helped my stomach too. Benefits my skin, hair especially nails.

Almost finished the bottle. After 2 weeks, it seems that my nails grow faster than before, and also muscles recovery after workout . 1 scoop of powder and just add warm water to make a cup of chocolate milk before bed. In the morning, mix 1 scoop into my milk tea. Tasty ! Will re-order. Maybe try their vanilla flavor. But I love chocolate so much ^^.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Albinosik03
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I’ve been taking Dr. Axe Multi-Collagen protein for the last two months and I started noticing a positive difference in my digestive system function, my hair is growing. I have also been taking the same product and it has helped me with weight control since I feel more satiated after a meal complemented with the powder. I will continue to buy and recommend this product!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Dr Axe Multi-Colagen is a product that works. I have noticed my dry skin spots on my hand disappear and my face skin looks richer and more full. I recommend the chocolate flavour over the vanilla flavour as better to taste (my opinion of course) Like that it has 5x different collagen's for max effectiveness.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Excellent multi collagen powder. Have tried other brands and this is one of the best. Can select differ flavours. I tried the chocolate flavour and it’s quite sweet, compared to others chocolate collagen powders I have tried, but at 35 calories, this is good for those who are health conscious.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have been taking Dr. Axe's multi collagen for several years. This is a very good price. Also, since I have been taking it, my joints feel better - especially my knee has less pain (arthritus). And I love the chocolate flavor, I add it to my coffee and it is delicious.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I started to use it 2 days ago and is simple delicious. I recommend to mix it with natural yogurt taste like choco pudding and fits perfect for any kind of diet that you follow. The composition, ingredients and benefits that give me this product want me to buy it again with out hesitation .