AU

Posted on Oct 31, 2021
ممتاز!

It's really clean the tongue 😍it came with cover u must wash the tongue cleaner before use.. And then insert it to the back of tongue and pull it gently.. U will see how it clean your tongue. Repeat this 3 to 4 times. Then clean it and dry it by tissue then put it in its tissue bag. Do it twice daily and this will decrease bacteria and your mouth will have good oder. Please like🌹. رائع جدا يستخدم مرتين في اليوم يزيل البكتيريا عن طبقة اللسان. ندخله للفم اقصى اللسان ونسحب بهدوء بدون ضغط حتى لا تجرح لسانك وسوف تلاحظ انه يسحب وينظف لسانك قد تحتاج 3 الى 4 مرات حتى تشعر انه نظيف كليا ثم اغسله جيدا وجففه وضعه في حقيبته التي معه وعلقه في مكان قريب لاستخدامك.. لايك رجااااء بليييز🌹🌹🌹

dff9416a-0214-42d3-aa14-f144fd0f02c6
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

So happy to finally receive these items that I’ve been waiting for to clean my tongue. Awaiting so long for 16 days to receive in Indonesia as the items had been randomly checked by the custom this time after 10 more purchases from iherb. I had been using tongue cleaner before but forgot about it after it broke down some time ago. I used toothbrush to clean my tongue but it is not effective to clean bacterias, germs and importantly can’t remove bad breath! Toothbrush caused me having gag reflex too as the height is too high when cleaning near the root of the tongue. With Dr. Tung’s effective but yet gentle tongue cleaner, I feel so much different in my tongue, with only 3-4 glides, my tongue feels cleaner, fresher and bad breath also go away! It can improve taste too! The color is pretty and it came with a matching pouch too! If you find my review is useful, kindly help to upvote. Thank you so much 🙏🏻😊

29c5fc7f-8b8e-4e94-b3b1-d522dfa6f0d7
d4db47ae-f22d-4a27-a605-c0a1f0e5e9c9
e9505a62-36e4-486e-bb62-3857bf922774
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I added this tool to improve my dental hygiene.It comes with a little cute case to keep it in if you're out and about. It's a stainless steel ushaped tool with platic handles that have a good grip. *First of all, this is great quality. I've been using it for 3 months now, and it hasnt rusted, broke, or got twisted. It has maintained its shape perfectly. * It's very easy to use. * From the very first days of using this,my mouth feels cleaner, and breath fresher. * Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to improve their dental hygiene.

757860c8-af6f-4e5a-8d16-845cc515a88e

This has changed my life and my morning routine! Who knew what gathered on the tongue? Why try to scrape away with your toothbrush when there’s an actual appliance that does it more efficiently and effectively? This one in particular I love for the handles- I’ve heard of other ones less useful. I’ve used it every day since it arrived! I CANT IMAGINE MY ROUTINE WITHOUT IT!

20919fe6-15fd-4dbe-b6a2-d8cd40a9394b
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

It's really clean the tongue .it came with cover u must wash the tongue cleaner before use.. And then insert it to the back of tongue and pull it gently.. U will see how it clean your tongue. Repeat this 3 to 4 times. Then clean it and dry it by tissue then put it in its tissue bag. Do it twice daily and this will decrease bacteria and your mouth will have good oder

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It’s onw if the best if not the best , i liked it and it’s really easy to use i also liked the package it comes with a little bag , it’s a must if you want your teeth clean , it’s gentle by the way and it suits sensitive tongues as well

a5413c67-6ed8-44fa-bf1d-ea8b0762302b
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

We love this tongue cleaner! this is my second time ordering it. I am ordering it for my partner. This is very great for morning scraping when toxins are sitting in you tongue. Need to scrape that out. Very handy easy to clean it has it's own bag I used this everyday. Morning and evening For flavor, of course it's bland.

1d6c2402-7817-45a8-a23b-1cc5d166e3a0
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I could not think of any disadvantages, honestly. This is the second time I buy this tongue cleaner and I love it. I also tried a plastic one before that on one side had a small brush and the other side you use to scrap your tongue. I found that this one is better. I use the floss first, than I brush my teeth and tongue with my toothbrush, I scrap the tongue with the tongue cleaner, rinse, use my water irrigator, and finally mouthwash. My dentist is happy with the results.

82de91c5-63a9-45b4-bd31-124cd3f40836
f01bf4f1-ab2e-4ee5-8141-80075268f226
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Comes with a cute travel bag, I've been using it daily for a week now. I do see it clean some gunk off my tongue but not sure how it's helping in the long run, will update in the future if anything changes. for now not a bad purchase, I hope I'll stick to the habit of using.

1d2004a2-59ab-442a-8acf-7098fcfc80f4