AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I've been using Dr. Woods regular black soap on my face for a few years now, and absolutely love it. It worked wonders to clear my skin. When I was getting ready to order more, I saw that Dr. Woods also makes a face wash and decided to try it, since the regular black soap can be a little drying during the winter months. I. LOVE. IT. My skin is smooth, moisturized, and glowing - which is usually impossible in winter weather. This will definitely become a staple in my skincare routine. Good size and high quality product.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I wish I would have discovered this soap earlier in my life! I actually enjoy washing my face now and never skip it. My skin feels so good after - clean, soft, supple. It feels like I don't even need moisturizer, but I use a toner and moisturizer afterwards. My skin looks so much better after using this for just a week. I am going to get the Dr. Woods black soap body wash too I love this so much.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I have been using facial cleansing milk for years as my skin is dry. Having read much about castile soup, I gave this product a try as the price is reasonable and the package size is not too big. I love it immediately after using it for the first time. The aroma is very faint, almost no aroma (which is good as I'm sensitive to strong and artificial fragrance). The texture is very light, easy to blend with water. It is not soapy, doesn't dry up the skin at all, yet after cleaning, the face feel soft, clean, clear and supple. Surprisingly gentle on the skin, yet clean enough with no oily residue.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

The best face soap I ever tried and my favorite for years (since my first buy at iherb). clear gel, very gentle and EXCELLENT for senteive skin! It cleans the skin very good and leave it hydrated and smooth with a feeling of cleanliness and freshness. I also love the light gentle smell so worth it and you only need a small amount to wash your face. I bought it also for my friend and my sisters - they all loved it!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Amazing!! I've been using the cleanser for a month, on second day I feel the difference. So good removed all my blackheads makes my face fresh and clean.

554952ae-9cfc-479d-b127-380f887ae892
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I’ve ever had. I was having a skin flare up and after using this cleanser just one time, my skin began to clear and became less inflamed. Within a week of washing my face in the morning and at night my face had completely cleared. It is well worth the money. You only need a dime size of cleanser in your hand to lather your face. This is my second bottle and the first bottle lasted me about 6 months. My skin began to flare up after I ran out of the first bottle. My face is back smooth and the cleanser doesn’t dry out my skin. The smell is nice and not overpowering. Will order again for sure!

2515913e-0ce3-4a9a-b471-96625831ffd3
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I REALLY LOVE IT flavor is amazing use is very easy The quality is great The size is good Age is good Package is good Benefit is good for skin Composition is amazing Coverage is full cover The color is like my skin color Soft texture frequency used for sensitive skin moisturize skin gentle on skin No concern

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I purchased this one after trying it in a promotional kit and it became a staple peace for me now! I have a slightly oily skin, so I love the way my skin feels smooth, tight and cleansed after using this one. I love the smell and flavor. You only need a small amount, because it lathers really well. The package is big and lasts me a few months of daily use. I will definitely repurchase this.