AU

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Trusted company and renowned formula

I'm 60 years old and have mood swings with irritability. I've heard good things about Dragon Herbs. They are a company that's been around for a very long time. It's still a bit early to see if this formula will help me but I'm willing to try because I've been told that it's very effective!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I take these in the evenings and sometimes in the morning if I see that my hormones are affecting my fatigue. I’ve been more conscious of my health as I think a pre-menopausal symptoms are starting to arise. I like to use all natural ingredients to help improve my health so I really like Dragon Herbs products and other items offered on iherb.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This formula is based on a Chinese formula called Bupleurum & Peony. It’s traditionally used to benefit the free flow of Liver Chi, or in other words, it’s great for stress/tension/anxiety/depression. In addition, it’s also helpful for female hormone cycles (menopause, hot flashes, painful periods, etc). But it’s actually not limited to Woman’s health, despite the name “Natural Woman”, men can safely take it too without fear of increasing estrogen and all that. Remember, it’s a formula for the Liver Chi (and blood). Dragon Herbs always uses higher quality herb ingredients, definitely a brand trustworthy when it comes to Chinese herbs for westerners.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I was taking an antibiotic for my hormonal acne and felt like switching over to something better for my body… I started taking this and DIM and it worked just as good as clearing up my acne as the minocycline. I started with the recommended dose and when it got better I started just taking 2 in the morning

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This product had the mixture of herbs I was looking for. I feel like it was beneficial, but it did raise my blood pressure. I think I am just very sensitive to the licorice it contains. I was using this supplement for PCOS support, but had to stop taking because I was concerned about my BPs.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Really trigger all problems regarding the woman cycle . It make everything works better . Highly recommended I miss the “woman jing Formula” though I don’t know if you could carry it . Blessings

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I probably had my expectations high after reading the reviews, hence the disappointment. I don’t see it works for me. I decided to experiment and switch from my routine supplement to this one, and I regret. Acne is enough reason to never purchase this supplement again. I forgot when I had the bad case of acne last time, and it reminds me what it is. I am giving three stars for the sake of my belief this supplement can work well for someone else. I am back to what has proven its excellent performance.

My wife is very happy and has more energy and her Mood is Better with a lot of work Tues. thru Fri is a really good supplement and people 9women) who are interested should try it.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The formulation of this supplement sounds wonderful, but the thing that concerns me a bit is the mention of lead poisoning and I am afraid to take the full dose.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for with a few added bonus ingredients -- the cost of this is less than buying them separately. The 1500mg is for three capsules. I only need 500mg so it's great that I can reduce the mg by taking less (as opposed to 1500mg per capsule).