AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Working for my digestion!

I like that this is fine ground quality pearl packaged as a single ingredient, there's nothing else added if you read the formula composition. I bought it for teeth and skin improvement but unexpectedly found that it is helping with my digestion and bowels too! I haven't had the best diet recently so this is a welcome benefit. You can't taste the supplement at all so I don't have any concerns taking 3 capsules a day. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🙏🤗

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Another five stars for Dragon Herbs. This supplement not only produced a noticable effect in skin, eyes, and hair radiance in health after the first two days but greatly improved my digestive system, increased my metabolism (and appetite) and helped with overall internally yin/yang balance. I can feel that I am getting a well-rounded dose of minerals and nutrients I was deficient in on a regular basis. I would highly recommend this supplement for women with lots of feminine energy to keep in balance inside and out. Stabilizing, enriching, potent.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

It's been only 3 days and I notice a big difference. Eyes feel more moist and whiter. Tried as a skin mask and my face looked brighter after. Very pleased so far! Histamine issues seem to be less also. I feel this is a win win for me so far.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

oh my God this is such a good product not only that I started taking it before bed it really made me sleep better but I also open a couple of capsules and started using it as a face powder after I'm doing my makeup and it's great for the job has such good vitamins in it and no talk or anything it really suits my face and I don't see a white cast or anything and I have medium skin tone I'm not taking the pills for such a long time only a week or so so I can testify about the internal changing it can do for your skin but I can definitely feel my face feels much less dehydrated from regular powders and it doesn't look cakey at all I also looked online and they say that you can add it to a and create a face mask that can really benefit your face and neck can't wait to try it

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

In Chinese medicine, pearl powder is said to be detoxifying and is used as an anti -inflammatory and a relaxant. Pearl powder contains amino acids, calcium and trace minerals and has many purported benefits for skin and health. So, I need to try it in capsule. Good size easy to swallow. I loved it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Rich in minerals, amino acids and co-factors. Contains minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron,amd many more. I take it for its anti-aging properties. Helps me stay younger looking from the inside out.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This works. If I can ingest this for the rest of my life I will like in the story found in the label. A bit pricey. If you want it cheap go directly to Dragon herbs store because they sell in bulk.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,576
19,079

Good ingredient and benefits for aging skin. I like it make my skin look better and good for body cleanse. Improvement skin from sun. Pearl supplement is my favourite. Good quality and price. Suggest it.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great for age health. Love my skin now