AU

Posted on Mar 29, 2022
it works

I tried it only 3-4 times by now, I took 3 caps per meal and my food intollerances seemed not bothering me, I knew perlla is very good against histamine, this product is a bit expensive but it works

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have high expectations on these but was a bit disappointed. I tried this for helping nasal allergies. However after taking two bottles according to the instructions, I did not notice any difference. Not sure if it has to be taken for a longer time or it doesn't suit my body type though.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

I had several surgeries related to my chronic rhinitis issue and deviated septum. Obviously , my doctor cannot help me much. My first approach is Exercise ( weight training + cardio ) which helps a lot. Without weight training it doesn't work. My second approach is supplement. I tried out more then 20 products , Vitamin C (1000mg) and this one alleviates my seasonal symptoms. My personal experiences told me this supplement did an even better job than my med which I have no idea why . But this product is pretty expensive , i only take it if necessary before sleep. If you are really frustrated , please give it a try. It helped me. If you find my comments useful for you, please support me by using my link for purchase.

Posted on Nov 17, 2020

So far so good. The product is effective for reducing symptoms of hay fever. Recent years, my hay fever has become annoying and I have been looking for alternative medicine to calm it. This product will not dry your nostril like those OTC medications. I had running nose in the morning. After taking this product only for a 3 days, it has gone. However, I did not continue as the weather became warmer. This week, hay fever comes back, so I started it again and it helped. I am quite happy with this product so far. Please note, speaking from my own experience, 1) I won't recommend taking this product in the afternoon or night time. The first time, I actually started in an afternoon and I felt really warm and had hard time falling asleep on that day. Then I thought about the ingredients in this product, most of them are energizing Qi (Chi). So, it would be better to take it in the morning or lunch time. 2) If you have mild hay fever or your body is sensitive to Qi vitalizing herbs, start with 1-2 capsule instead of 3. If you are unsure and it is best to ask a TCM practitioner or Naturopathic physicians

Posted on Jan 30, 2020

I’ve been using Perilla Clear for a decade to help with minor but annoying sinus problems. Works great! I take 2-4 capsules a day, pretty much every day, especially during allergy seasons and during winter months. Within half an hour, my sinuses seem relatively clear and irritations gone. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Good for the sinus. Love perilla. Helpful!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Works good on cutting down phlegm

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I want to order again soon, almost out!

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I use it for my respiratory allergic and I love it. Since I use it I don't need any medication

Posted on May 13, 2020

I bought this for my mom's allergies, and it really works !! She has greatly improved her eyes that used to be cloudy and wet. We are still waiting for improvement !!