AU

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Something that Works consistently, Finally!

After reading the awesome reviews I decided to purchase this for my husband who has had weakened kidneys since we lived in an apartment with black mold. He began having extreme flare ups during the lockdown and I immediately went to work to find him something to help him continue to flush his system of the build up of uric acid and this has been the 1st consistent game changer since then. Other products would work for a time and then once his body got used to taking the supplement it would stop working. I am glad to say that is not the case with this. I am so grateful that I stumbled up it finally. I also want to give kudos to iherb.com because they still carry many high quality herbal and vitamin supplements that cannot be found at many online retailers, at a time when we need it the most, with Fast shipping to boot. What a Blessing! Thank You!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

AAA+, speedy delivery and well packaged for shipping. I use nothing but Dragon Herbs Products because they are stellar and just plain work on my body. Chinese Tonic Herbs are a consistent game-changer for me on a constant journey to superior health and health span! I have tried tons of other supplements only to find zero results. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been using this for some time now to help with menopause and it is great. I notice when I run out and have to wait for a refill that is is really working.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Yeah, right ingredient and quality itself really make it worth to Consume it. My age is 40yrs old taking it makes me feel slightly younger and energise. Improvement in my life thanks dragon tonic

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Fabulous product as are all of Dragon Herb products. I purchased for hair loss and fatigue and I saw and felt a difference in 4 days. Always grateful for these true herbal miraculous products.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

An excellent product for main problems. I've been taking it for a long time and it's very good for me. The skin is no longer reddened and tense in the morning. Really great.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Cheap and effective way to build yin. I switch back and forth between this and primal yin replenisher. This seems to work just as good.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I get these are a better quality than the usual tiny tea pills from China although the ingredients are the same and I am delighted by the way they are working for me. I saw an improvement right away.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Her my veterinarian, I give my two cats half a capsule each twice a day. When has diabetes the other has kidney issues. I have definitely seen a big improvement.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Rehemania is an excellent herb for those lacking vitality and organ health. It’s a great supplement for the kidneys and dragon herbs have high quality ingredients.