Page 1 - Reviews - Dragon Herbs ( Ron Teeguarden ), Super Adaptogen, 500 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
AU
4.7

4.7

Most helpful positive review

Posted on May 2, 2022

As a pharmacist I can tell that the ingredients are great for overall wellbeing and immune support but the recommended dose is way to high. Nothing bad will happen, just in most cases you'll pee the excess amount that can't be absorbed out so in my eyes it's a waste. I take 1 capsule per day or even 1 every 2 days when there's no flu season or high stress period for me. please click thumb up for my review 🌹🤗

Global reviews (125)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on May 2, 2022

iloveshopping
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

In terms of Adaptogen, I will always buy this "Super Adaptogen" thus I hope that it will not increase in price too much. The reason is it is a full spectrum adaptogenic formula that contains many precious herbs like Tibetan Rhodiola root, Chinese Ginseng root, Eucommia bark, Duanwood Reishi fruiting body, Eleuthero root, Astragalus root, Goji fruit, Gynostemma leaf, Prepared He Shou Wu root, Prepared Rehmannia root, Schizandra fruit, Chinese Licorice root, Polygonatum rhizome, White Atractylodes rhizome, red jujube dates. In Chinese TCM, this is a full spectrum adaptogenic formula that nurtures all 3 Treasures : Jing, Qi and Shen. In particular, it tonifies the adaptive Qi. It gives the ability to enhance the Body-Mind's capacity to adapt optimally, accurately and with endurance, to changes in the environment, and thus to overcome the stresses of life.  I personally only take 3 capsules a day in daytime only cause if it is taken at night time, I will be very mentally awake cause it kind of energize me.

Posted on Feb 12, 2023

The product lives up to expectations and exceeds them. Am only a week into my first bottle and can tell this product has been formulated with efficacy and safety in mind. Worth incorporating into any healthy diet or lifestyle program. The pills have a very earthy taste and texture and feel potent when taking them. High quality product.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

very good and high quality ingredient Adaptogenic blend supplement. in Chinese medicine it's connected to the spleen and have many benefits including helping the body to reduce stress, harmonizing function and stimulates the body’s own immune and healing functions. I took 2 pills morning and 2 at night I gave it 4 stars since there is warning ⚠️ of lead in the product. it might be small but still be aware.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I order this product in the Fall each year to boost my immune system together with astragalus and the combo seems to work! If you find my comment useful, please let me know. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is a really great adaptogen that helps to calm the system. I noticed a difference in cortisol levels and overall stress response when taken in the morning and early afternoon. Would highly recommend if you're looking for adrenal support!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

These adaptogen herbs are incredible. 100% recommend. I feel more focused, calm, and happy. I perform much better at my job. I also notice my eyesight is better which is amazing. I will be buying this for the long run.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Mushroom is included. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great supperfood.

Posted on Feb 16, 2023

This product works very well for me. I observe more grounded energy, more clarity in my thoughts and emotions, less stress in my body and my general mood is much better when I take this herbal mix. I hope iherb will restock this item soon!