AU

4.5
10percent off M O H 14 90
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
perfect size reasonable price

big size and easy to use package, and the fact that it can be used frequently without bringing any harm. Due to it's composition, you can take care of your personal hygiene during your routine when it's not that easy to wash the hands with water and soap. A MUST HAVE during to pandemic!!! I tried it and now feel the benefits!!! click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Not much scent and I used it daily to clean myself up as I had a surgery and unable to shower. I didn't like the sensation after it dries. It made my skin feel sticky which is why I gave 3 stars. The sheets were thick and big enough to clean the body easily. Gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry the skin with daily use. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

The wipes are excellent! They are just the right size for my use keep up the good work! The scent is good and the product is great just the right size and price.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very refreshed after using wipes around midday. Great to have anytime you fill dirty and sweaty. They have a great scent as well I would recommend keeping a pack on hand when away home. The Towelette’s are very durable.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

These are great to use after a fast paced walk on the way to work. Especially if I don’t have time to jump in the shower.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I was attracted by the composition of this cleansing wipe, which is gentle to sensitive skin. It doesn’t have any scent, and for the size, it is large enough to clean my face and body. Quality is ok, but it’s not wet enough when I take it out of the pack - maybe it need some improvement

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am a man of a few words This product fills a need, with no complaints!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Does what it says on the package, high quality and great for on the go.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Good one, high quality, can be used for quick body cleaning

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

absorbent and feels good after a good game of sports.