AU

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Excellent! Face Moisturizer

I love the texture of my skin everytime i ise this at night and it has no scent that is great. I plan to ise this long term as this has so many wonderful ingredients that dr Dray and lots of dermatologists recommend. Great for anti aging because of the many benefits of the composition of ingredients that is good even for sensitive skin

fda52576-f22d-476f-b9c3-2b2b6aa7b954
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought the product on the recommendation of Dr. DRAY. I have mature skin and I live in an area where a very humid summer is starting now. The cream is light, not oily but nourishing and absorbs great. I apply sunscreen and makeup after it. It is as odorless as I like. And contains good substances: Hylaronic acid , Niacinmide, Squalane and Peptides and the price is great! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your -"like"! :) Thank You!

84c664b3-4d7b-4f10-b04f-a13a1a19d623
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My skin is combination but in winter season it is more on the dryer side with ocasional breakouts i used this face cream during winter and it did not dissapoint at all didnt break me up either; i will repurchase a new one. I think it has very good ingredients and im also happy with the price

Ancaria
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This one is one of the best face creams for sensitive oily, combination skin or any skin type in warm seasons. The texture of the cream is a bit gel-like, but it doesn't;t leave a tissue on the skin. It doesn't have any scent and is suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I bought this based on a few reviews that said it was a dupe for some of the Tatcha moisturisers. I highly agree!!! Such a nice consistency and feel on the face, feels hydrating without feeling too heavy. Perfect for summer time. The ingredient list is great, and such good value for money. Will definitely be purchasing again!!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I've heard soooo many awesome reviews about this that I was a bit skeptical, glad to say I was wrong. I have combination skin and was gutted to see this is more like a kinda heavy cream instead of a watery gel but I tried it anyway and I am impressed! it's not heavy at all, runs beautifully on my skin and it doesn't feel heavy nor will give me a shiny finish. I am in love. light.. check! niacinamide.. check! peptides.. cheeeck! thumbs up!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

An example of a product that has some good ingredients and great aesthetics. This lightweight yet still rich moisturizer has a whipped texture that spreads easily across skin and absorbs quickly. Skin feels instantly smoother and looks supple, without any greasiness or tackiness after. stalwart moisturizers like glycerin, dimethicone, and squalane. Additionally, there’s skin-brightening niacinamide, skin-plumping sodium hyaluronate, a couple of skin-replenishing peptides, and even skin-conditioning panthenol.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I love this cream it reminds me of the charlotte tilbury light magic cream it’s almost the same in consistency, it’s very hydrating I love that about it I would say it’s more a cream for makeup application

3e9932ca-6ba6-4471-9aa1-4b49908f1aea
3c2c2013-4c54-4783-8b85-ab7a3fe2fa6b
ba490cdb-7465-4997-8ded-c6faef24f97e
Dibor
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Bought this after seeing Dr Dray’s recommandation. Really wanted to love this cream - it has peptides, it’s fragrance free and it’s cheap! But I find the texture to be a tad greasy for my oily skin so I use it on my neck and hands instead. Like if you like 😉

5f4668ab-53ab-4956-a5bc-3b307c79a94b
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Really, really love this Moisturiser. This is now my go to Moisturiser. The texture is so fine, non greasy but very moisturising. For the price point, this has become one of my favourite product for it quality and you get a full size product. It is way better than the more expensive ones I have used before. Another things I love about it is its fragrance free. No Scent at all. Will repurchase again.