AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Gentle on my dog's pads of feet. I keep them handy near the door for after neighborhood walks, because she sometimes gets muddy paws..... She happily lets me use them and does not try to lick paws later. The wipes smell pleasant with a light lavender scent. Happy I found these!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Size and moisture of the wipes are good. We clean up our shiba inu after her walks. Not causing any issue with her skin / fur. Packaging is good. Easy to grab a sheet while the wet wipes won't dry up. Good price too. So this is the second order for us.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Very useful for a quick cleaning my dog after playing around outside and Dogs garden. it keeps her fresh, clean and with good smell. A product that every dogs owner should have! :)

71833235-bcef-4f9b-a2e3-83ebc393146c
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

wipes are thick and big enough that you only need a few sheets. i use this for wiping my GSD after she plays outside and she smells great afterwards

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Bought this for my dog! I liked that it has a slight smell of lavender! Not irritative! I clean my dog paws and eyes. I like the smell texture, very soft.

Megan25
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Absolutely love these! Damp enough (I hate a dry wet wipe), they smell incredible and don’t sting clearly as I’ve used them several times on my dog’s eyes. Also great for a spot clean if there is some dirt stuck to the dog fur.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
2,656

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really good quality. The size is good so you don’t have to use to much. I leave it next to the door so if our dog needs it after playing outside it’s ready to fix

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great dog wipes, exactly what you need to clean the dog paws after a walk. They have a pleasant smell and don't irritate the dog skin.