AU

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My daughter liked it a lot, it has good ingredients so it is safe. It smells really good, the size is a little small but I is worth it. Will recommend it surely! PS. I started using toothpaste after my baby was 1.5 years old, before that I just washed the teeth with water

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Tastes good and my baby likes it. Size is small but it lasts for so long as we use a tiny drop for our baby. Ingredients are high quality

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Was the only toothpaste safe for my baby girl. She was very picky and this was the one she didn't have any issues with.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It has a very gentle taste, and is the only tooth paste so far my kid agreed to brush her teeth with. She doesn't know how to spit out the paste so we are not worried with this one. Great product.

The best toothpaste I can offer to my dear child to protect his teeth and a very soft brush that is impossible to harm his gums

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My baby love this and it is good quality and package is very nice but in size is small and may be it’s expensive and easy to use and ingredient is also good

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Very nice toothpaste for my son. He loves it. He wants to brush teeth without any problem. The ingredients are good and it is not dangerous when child swallows. The brush is very soft.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Ingredients are good but the tube is a bit small. Like the finger brush helps me brush my toddler’s teach when she refuses the regular toothbrush however, when she bites my finger it really hurts.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Honestly I am just buying for the toothpaste since my son prefers it. He's been using it since he's 6mths (now he's 2). From what I recall, the gum brush worked perfectly fine till he outgrew it. The toothpaste is great because where I am based, it is hard to find toothpaste that can be swallowed by tods.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

Purchased this first hand based on the recommendation of our pedia and have used this only brand that has great ingredients for my baby from the time she started teething (at 9months) she is now 2 years and enjoyed it every single brushing time. The box item contains 1 tube toothpaste and those finger brush. Recommended.