AU

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Extra Cool and I love it

I have a round brush already but thought id get this because its easier to brush my back parts. Its a cool brush because on the other side of the brush is a beaded massager thingy which i use to help knock parts of my body for blood circulation too.

65054933-3182-41bc-a32a-b82f235a0cbe
819a1201-f296-435c-83c3-035c9943d680
6727fb43-50fa-49f9-b53e-968449b0fc51
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I got the item today. I received the item after the estimated time listed on IHERB. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives.

2afcc171-a348-4994-aa35-d8f2e4a7d92e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This brush is excellent for both dry brushing and for exfoliating in the shower. It does wonders on my legs and feet and my skin is smooth and soft. I don't really use the massage side, because I prefer the harshness of the bristles. Maybe if someone else were to use it on me though... Hmmm ;)

Posted on May 25, 2022

I love it , i use it on dry skin to promote healthy skin. It doesn’t feel that rough on my skin like I thought it would , I can’t say it is gentle though. it helps me exfoliate my skin. I like the quality and there’s no scent to it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This brush is so gentle on sensitive and dry skin. It feels so soft, really good quality. I use every time before showering and it has a lot of benefits on the skin. I really like the size and the handle so it is easy to reach the back. I love this brush.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Earth Therapeutics Ergo-Form massage Brush, ergonomic grip. Semi-stiff bristles gave my skin a good buffing. Dual function massage Brush with Earth Therapeutics Ergo-Form non-slip ergonomic grip. Its special wave-groove construction gives you secure leverage as you soothe, stimulate, and exfoliate. Regular exfoliation is important because it unclogs pores - allowing skin to release toxins trapped inside the body. A cushion of mini massage balls relaxes tense muscles and stirs up circulation, while a plush matting of Semi-stiff bristles gives skin a good buffing.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The product has a good quality. I use it a few times a week, especially for my back. Great for sensitive and dry skin. For me, It feels a little hard on the skin, but I still like it. About the size, I wish it could be a little longer.

Posted on May 13, 2022

The quality of this product is very durable and strong... the bristles of the brush are stiff when it is dry but soft when it is wet.. cleans well but when it's dry it is hard on the skin so preferably you better add a little water to the brush to make the process more gentle and comfortable while you brushing ☺️😉