AU

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Definitely has helped with my hot flashes

My hot flashes use to be so intense and happen all the time but now they are less severe and way more manageable. So happy to have found Black Cohosh. I only take 1 at bed time.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This brand is one of the most effective brands of standardized black cohosh.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My hot flushes/flashes have eased.

Posted on Jun 14, 2015

tried a few different supplements, and now I am just about to get my third bottle of this product. I noticed a difference, particularly in the level of energy and the diminished occurrence of headaches which I usually got at a certain time of month. the effect is nice and gentle, I felt no strong sideeffects as in some other stuff I tried for the same purpose.

Posted on Dec 5, 2008

I take Black Cohosh for hot flashes as recommended by my doctor. This product has been more effective in reducing the frequency and intensity of my hot flashes than any other brand I have tried. I highly recommend it. I currently take only one caplet a day and have been using this brand for about 3 months with marked improvement in my symptoms. I noticed results within in a few days of changing to this brand. I have used other products for the last year or two with much less results. It provides soy free relief from hot flashes and that is hard to find! And as usual, iHerb is great!

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Great for getting rid of jaundice!

Posted on May 25, 2011

I do like this poduct and will probably buy more of it

Posted on Feb 13, 2009

I have used this product for many years as part of hormone replacement therapy.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Good

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I take 2 capsules a day to reduce the symptoms of menopause, which I have are expressed in frequent hot flashes in summer and chills in winter, headache, heart palpitations, mood swings, fatigue, restless sleep. 1.5 months after the start of the intake, I feel much better, I sleep better, my mood has improved, my appetite has appeared, hot flashes appear less frequently.