AU

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

why I didn't buy it earlier??? it's very yummy!!! it's tasty and sweet (hope, it's only natural sweetness there) . it supposed to be added in smoothy, but actually it's tasty just with the water.

19b5fd93-284a-420f-b11c-e3f4a0f4bf82
a02a1bcd-2850-4c6f-b192-e454e2793ce4

I have tried the juice but find this powder form better to use and store. No sticky bottle to contend with as the juice bottle gets while in use.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

922efa8a-6ea6-4d51-8249-6742cf7b478a
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great powder! Tastes like elderberry and can be used as a drink or for baking. I made mooncakes with elderberry custard. I love its colour and the package is very convenient

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Purchase as an antioxidant to sprinkle on deserts and yogurt. Nice flavour, not sweet. The bottles were very difficult to open as the cap was childproof. One of the bottle I was unable to open at all.

Posted on May 16, 2021

Blackberry is a great source of vitamin K which plays an important role in bone metabolism. Also rich in manganese and vitamin C, which both help the formation of collagen. Its anthocyanins is able to suppress the toxicity of beta-amyloid deposits in the brain therefore slow the progression of Alzheimer's. I like to mix it with green powder, yogurt or collagen. Sour taste is very refreshing to me.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Super powder , I add it in smoothie or just in plain water , dissolving good , nice taste .

Posted on Nov 27, 2020

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Inexpensive but give same benefits like other expensive brands. Improve vision and immune. Good quality blackberry

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I add it in my smoothie. it tastes so good.