AU

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! I order it because Echinacea Angustifolia is not easy to get and it should be stronger to combat Lyme disease. Tablets are easy to swallow. Good quality product. I would appreciate a pack with more tablets.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

These taken in conjunction with Goldenseal Root as prescribed, keep your Immune System in tip top shape. This supplement taken 1-2 caps TDS at the onset of minor cold & flu symptoms for 3-7 days , halves the life of the symptoms & lets you get back to the things you enjoy doing the most.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Has definitely kept any illnesses at bay during winter flu season

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Still taking the supplement, will need time to tell the efficacy.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Good quality, and packaging. Good grade of ingredient.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

I been taking this product and and i have not gotten a cold for a while

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I’m sticking with this brand for my Echinacea and Golden Seal Root purchases. Angustifolio seems to be the more effective choice over Purpurea.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Love this brand.

Posted on Oct 28, 2020

I think it’s good to keep my body healthy

Something I keep in my cabinet in case I feel a cold or flu coming. I do not use pharmaceuticals and this is quite helpful. Anything don't feel right I take some of the Echinacea for a few days. Note that you should not take Echinacea regularly, it is far more effective when taken at the onset of illness if you have not taken it in the preceding weeks.