AU

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Better brain function and antioxidant!

I love taking Ginkgo as an antioxidant, also it aids at removing heavy metals/radiation out of you body. As an added bonus it removes brain fog, makes focusing and thinking clearly much easier. I used to buy from cheaper brands, but decided to try this one out as this is a much better and more sustainable brand. It has a super mild barely noticeable taste/scent.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Very good as it made from Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried origin actually I started to look from this brand when I want to buy any herbs because most of their product made from Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried price is ok especially with the sale , package my favorite screw type taste ok, good for memory

Pretty much the only ginkgo brand I found to be produced in the US, assuming the label is correct. All the other brands likely hail from China. Although I will say the packaging is not the same as the photo, so it was confusing. And I don't know if the company cheaped out on package as it looks quite aged and the label fell off. On paper the quality seems great as it is freeze dried.

7906d8da-93f0-45e7-b720-147be8daea75
9320b3ba-d4e1-4024-8ad7-518b13a97800
0dbcc1e9-2a9d-4bf3-ac54-fc1c2c53dfef
6fbf5071-cb06-4cbe-85d8-571122811978
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I bought this bottle for a friend whose skin is really thin. It is too soon to tell the results. There is another benefit to this herb ~ enhanced memory. It helps with cognition. He is on a lot of medications, but his pharmacist approved this for him which is a real bonus

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I really like that it is fresh freeze dried so the original essence remains. As close to fresh as we can get in a supplement! There have been studies for years on the efficacy of ginkgo on brain health so it is part of my daily routine.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have used it now for many months. Great product!!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I use it to improve my brain fog got COVID 19 in March 2022.

Posted on May 1, 2022

High quality concentrated ginkgo in a convenient package and with the added benefit of memory improvement and better brain function.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

very good product ,taste good, for memory perfect also for blood flow

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

excellent formula, amazing company. I buy this for my parents and myself.