AU

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
Good, but infuriating label

I’ve used Eclectic’s freeze dried Nettle products for several years which have helped ease seasonal symptoms somewhat. But I’m also allergic to dust & mold so switched to the sinus support, which seems to be working so far (July 7) but time will tell. I am extremely unhappy, however, with the new labels, which are impossible to read even with a magnifying glass.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

For hay fever type symptioms, this seemed to work better than just stinging nettle leaf by itself. I was impressed with the quality and effectiveness.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

It's quality and ingredient is excellent! It's good for sensitive nose of my youngest son.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is really helping with allergies. Especially this time of year.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is my go to product whenever I have any allergy issues. It works and fast!

Posted on Feb 11, 2020

Since taking Sinus Support (started about 14 months ago), I have only once had sinusitis (which went away after a couple of weeks, during which I flushed my nasal passages with salt water every day). Prior to taking Sinus Support, I would get sinusitis every 6 weeks or so. Highly recommend. Important note: I'm also taking Counter Attack (from Rainbow Light) to bolster my immune system, and Nettle Leaf (from Nature's Way) tokeep my nasal passages clear. For this reason, I can't be sure which supplement (or combination of supplements) has helped me, but I started Sinus Support before the others, and didn't develop sinusitis for months.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Seems to help clear nasal passages

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Nice item and very well packaged

Posted on Jul 15, 2020

I've been using this product year round for years. Part of my three supplement regimen for allergy relief. Wouldn't want to live without it.