AU

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought this to reduce fatigue. Hopefully it helps. I like that it has no other ingredients besides rhodiola and that it lists the amounts of the active compounds.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It's great for reducing stress-induced fatigue, but it has a lot of other benefits as well. I really like the clean and freeze dried products from Eclectic Institute!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Works well so far! I take it for stress, as rhodiola is s good adaptogen.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Certainly energised me but also made me a bit breathless. In other words, a mixed result.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Very good product. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Hopefully it give me more energy

Posted on Dec 31, 2010

Excellent herbal supplement. This gives me a substantial energy boost and I feel much more social and mentally together. I have taken four capsules at one time to get out of the worst funk imaginable, luckily that isn't necessary very often. Normally, one or two capsules work fine and not even then not everyday. For me this works much better than the SAMe or St. John's wort that I've tried. A better overall result, I sleep well and have a better overall positive outlook and I feel the product is so wholesome.

Posted on Nov 17, 2009

I like this product because there is nothing else in it but Rhodiola. NO FILLERS!!!! This product works excellent and I felt great while taking it. I ran out and I can tell a difference in my attitude and energy. I need more. I took another brand for 2 months before these and it was just OK. I could tell a big difference when I started taking this brand. I will be buying again and I do recommend. I know you are suppose to take a break from this product after about 4 months. I will reorder when my break is over.

Posted on Nov 10, 2008

Amazing price for one of the best brands on the market. Like the fact that the supplement contains wildcrafted fresh freeze dried whole root & root extract - only Rhodiola rosea product I've seen with both. Also contains the right ratio of rosavins to salidrosides necessary for effectiveness. Great product. Definitely helps with energy, mood, sleep and increased stress tolerance.