AU

Posted on May 1, 2022

gives nice soothing feeling if take 9n empty stomach as first in morning, though that feeling lasts only till you eat or drink anything +including water). so, better be prepared to take after few hours of sleep is over, and few hours of sleep is left. relief in abdominal cramps, and all internal organs, which nothing else can bring.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I suffer from prolonged periods due to perimenopause and this works to stop the bleeding. Of course if your body needs to have a period it will start back up once you quit using this but if your body is done it doesn’t come back :)

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I purchased this tincture after researching about natural remedies to stop excessive (volume) and extended (duration) menstrual bleeding. I have multiple myoma that are 5cm up in size. These cause super heavy bleeding during menses, extended menstrual cycle (longest was 2 weeks of heavy bleeding), and short in-between no-menstruation periods (I get my menstrual cycles every 22-24 days). Before this tincture, I take tranexamic acid capsules (multiple and 3x a day) just to slow down the flow and eventually stop bleeding. I wanted a natural remedy and got to know about shepherd's purse. I have used this on two menstrual cycles already and can say it is effective in slowing the flow and stopping the bleeding eventually. I don't take this orally (swallow), but put it under the tongue instead. During the strongest day, I take 20 drops 3x a day and taper it down to 15 drops 2x a day and then maybe 10 drops daily until my flow slows down. During my latest cycle, I only took it for 3 days and I was fine. This product has given me much hope and relief. I no longer have to be nervous each time I have my period. I hope this brings good news to some who suffer from the same ailment as I do.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Can package in glass bottle. Well pack no leakage. I use it regularly to support the general health. I don’t get cramps after using this product. Good supplement. Add it into plain warm water and drink. Mild subtle taste. I like it.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I made the right decision. This product is an energy booster and also stops cramps immediately. I put one full drop in a glass of water. the water was half (depending on the size of the glass). It tastes like a plant. it's not bad at all.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It stopped heavy flow for around 3-4 hours. So need to take it couple times a days. Good quick remedy. 4 stars because I spotted after period for 5 days. I never had this issue before. So I am not sure if I ovulated this month. Consult your doctor before taking it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product helped to reduce an exceptionally heavy menstrual flow and avoid a doctor's visit.

Posted on May 1, 2022

nice for internal injuries which doubt anything else handles so well.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This works as well as the brand I used to take but doesn't taste as bad. I will buy this from now on!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The brand you can trust for it's high quality standards! I got this for it's anti-inflammatory properties.