AU

Posted on May 15, 2022

I tried this on a friends advice...within three days, my leg pain was gone! I am so surprised, I've been in pain for so long...not going to stop sing it now that I know it workds..at least for me it does! Fast free shipping and great price! ~Deb in GA

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I wasn't believing but sure it did help me on my one tooth that the gum was inflamed from the last 2 years!!! Seriously. I tried many things but no use. This Padma Basic rocks with this problem. Thank you so much for making this available on your website.

hilltophealth
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

With the expense I only take this twice per year with the pectin powder for total overhaul and rejuv. The additional benefit besides great circulation is the very quick remedy and repair for teeth! I recommend taking this with bone marrow and coq10 for good results. No dental work needed yet.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I was skeptical that a bunch of herbs in small doses in a very expensive supplement was going to do anything for me. I generally don't seek out doctors and pharmaceutical medicines and instead try to understand my own body and act as my own naturopathic metapractitioner. That said, due to biological/genetic differences, what works for me may not work for you and the following is purely my experience taking padma and may not be the experience you would receive. Having suffered from long-covid after a severe infection a year ago and omicron more recently (even after having three Moderna vaccines), I have had tons of issues with high blood pressure and shortness of breath since. I read a article recently that they are finding that covid is severely damaging the vascular systems in people who develop a severe case of covid by reducing the amount of Nitric Oxide in the blood which is vital for healthy vascular function. It would explain my HBP, high heart rate, and shortness of breath. I can't say whether padma acts as a N-O booster, but I started feeling remarkably better after taking it for a few days. One other side effect that i have noticed is that I often had oral issues with receding gums and a possible chronic infection for many years that would often give me throbbing headaches in the soft area between my ears and temples and a generally run-down feeling. Taking padma has caused a noticeable difference in lowering my tooth sensitivity from the receding gums and I don't get the headaches at all any more; but as a side effect, I have experienced some general discomfort in all of my teeth at the same time for a couple hours a few times. Padma has been scientifically shown to reduce inflammation/reverse infections in the pulp of the teeth and this may be what is happening with me. It's not the best feeling and chewing/biting becomes slightly painful when it happens, but it goes away. I've now been taking the 3x2 loading dose for the last two weeks and just switched to a 1x2 maintenance dose today as I feel that the major improvement is beginning to normalize and isn't necessary. I plan to stay on a maintenance dose and increase when feeling sick or unwell, although I haven't been sick since i started taking it so it's hard to say if has or will makes a difference there.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is a great product which I fully trust and which has been well researched. I take it simply to help keep my heart healthy.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love this formula, it has helped me enormously. I feel and look more vibrant. I highly recommend Padma for improving overall health and sense of wellbeing.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

At the time of purchase iherb had the best price on the product. Shipping was fast and packaging was very good. I have been using this product for a couple decades and it does the job and I can see why it is covered by insurance in Switzerland.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Hope that this product will help with my peripheral neuropathy, have been taking it only for a fortnight so it’s early times yet. It is a well known product

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

It is fantastic. After 10 days taking it, you can see how your face, lips, both side of hands and feet start recovering some flesh that they have lost day by day in aging process. Your face is harder, your cheeks are with more volume, even your neck skin and the skin covering of your head are more turgid. I´m 64 old and me and some friends we could see it. We could not believe it. I read the 2 books they wrote about Padma and investigate a lot about this product. Of course there is not only outside effects, you start noticing that you can walk more lighter than before. You go upstairs with less effort , you feel that you like stretching your muscles and you enjoy more doing exercise like walking that you can do it much faster and longer distances without feeling tired like before. I noticed your circulation improves in your legs and probably in the rest of the body because you feel healthier and less tired. You feel stronger physically and mentally like when you were much younger. In the american book , the author said that Padma basic should be taken after forty years old for avoiding going out of the the right and balanced way that we started to leave depending of the weak points of our body. There is also Padma 28 from Swiss laboratory that I tried and it is very convenient for respiratory system as Padma Basic is more convenient for circulatory system...even being almost the same, but not exactly the same. Also there is some other products of Padma as Padma Nervotib for nervous system and Psyche...that I tried because we all know that Tibetans know about Psyche and I feel happier, and some others for digestion , liver.... I wish I herb have these other products of Padma for people to try, even Padma basic is the root and it is good for the whole body. It is remove fat from veins and the body...in Poland they advertise Padma for acné... Next time, I will write more about Padma basic...

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

You should direct the question to a doctor, not a consumer/lay person.