AU

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Excellent for applying mineral foundation.

I use brush to apply mineral powder foundation and it blends it great. I like the fact that it is customizable and I can control foundation coverage. It is also convenient to bring it with you because of the cap and the size. Quality is the same as on the beginning, I use it for months.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love this brush. I’ve used this for many years. I have 1 in my purse, 1 at the office and 1 at home. It’s soft and gentle on my sensitive skin and works well with liquid, cream or mineral powder. I used to wash it (the whole thing) with shampoo and water or with expensive brush cleaners, both of which did a fair job but took forever to dry and always left some residue.

Very comfortable brush! I've been looking for a suitable brush for a long time, which can just be thrown into a bag and taken out as needed. But I had no idea it would be so convenient to use! It's just a godsend. The cap holds very well and does not fall off even with strong shaking. Everything is done in such a way that when putting on the cap, the brush does not shaggy. I am madly happy with the purchase.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My second purchase of this brush. My first one lasts for years, and it still doing its job. I use it to out on powder foundation and to blend all the blushes and bronzers. However, I feel like there were build-ups inside the brush handle, as it is difficult to dry thoroughly after each wash. Appreciate that the paper packaging is recyclable and can be put into plants to reduce waste.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

A very comfortable brush and it's very easy to use. The quality is nice. The benefit of the package is that you can take it with you in a bag. The brush is very soft - special type for blush.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this kabuki brush !!! He's my quick makeup partner. Perfect, gentle and so tiny that you can comfortably put it in your pocket :) I've been using it for over a year and it's still perfectly soft and gentle.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I bought it to take with me in my cosmetic bag. I use it for powder and blush. The packaging is handy. There are difficulties with washing, water gets inside. A little prickly.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Excellent brush. Have had it for years. I keep washing it and reusing it and its as good as new. Just goes to show that you don't need to buy the most expensive brands for a good brush!!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

good brush, smaller than the size of my hand which makes it easy to carry around in the makeup bag, also the brush feels very soft on the skin. And I love that it is retractable, with the cover it is more hygiene with less dust and dirt