AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The quality, size and package of this item is great! Of course it is packed with lots of protein and the benefit is awesome. I incorporate lots of beans into my diet and add them to different recipes. The taste is delicious and there are not extra ingredients. I highly recommend the usage of beans especially this brand into your daily diet as it fills you up!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love all kinds of beans. Red kidney beans is one of my favorites. howerver it also is high in a plant lectin known as phytohaemagglutinin, or simply, hemagglutinin. It's a chemical known to cause agglutination of red blood cells and to disrupt cellular metabolism. That's why beans need to be rinsed and soaked for a few hours, in order to remove the lectins. If you are in a hurry, rinse and place in boiling water. Boil for at least 10 minutes, strain and rinse, then cook until beans are soft. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious beans!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love the product, although the jump in price is more than a bit staggering. Don't know if I'll be able to buy again because of price, but would love to because of being organic and great quality.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really good quality beans! I love making it the Brazilian way it taste delicious 😋 So many benefits to it and goes really well with garlic and Himalayan salt. Try out this recipe.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It’s hard to find organic kidney beans in my city. But iHerb have it and with free delivery. Taste good and easy to cook.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Healthy beans! They taste great in the vegetarian chili we make for our family. Very little plastic in the packaging which is so important to me. Love the quick shipping time as well. They seem to store well and last quite awhile.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

I know it sounds silly, but I've found that some dried kidney beans in other stores just don't soften when they cook. After digging around on the internet, I discovered that dried kidney beans do not have an indefinite shelf life. No matter how hard you try, that old dusty bag you found in the food mart may never cook until soft even if you use a Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker. But this brand never disappoints. 12 minutes in a pressure cooker on medium pressure, and they are the perfect texture for chili, tortillas, burritos, and soup. No more disappointment.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I know that the packaging is sustainable but the product was very cold and I was afraid that moisture got into the beans. I left them out unopened for a day. I haven't cooked them but they look okay.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

I have no complaints about the beans themselves. It's just that the volume is a bit too little for the price. Also, I didn't like how it's packaged because it seems to be not fully closed which would mean that the beans are exposed to air, dust and other things the whole time. All and all, I would rate it at 3.5/5.

012ca193-928d-4b43-9c21-a1142cd44fb0