AU

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
SO GOOD

I absolutely love these pumpkin seeds I’ve been wanting to repurchase but it’s always out of stock so I recommend you get them when you can!! They have the right amount of spice and flavor to them and it feels like a guilt-free healthy snack! Even my mom likes them!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These yummy organic spicy pumpkin seeds are one of my favourite snacks! They have hot and spicy taste but not to the extent of burning your tongue. The combination of tamari soy sauce, garlic, and cayenne pepper really hits the spot, so to speak. Pumpkin seeds also possess antioxidant, antihypertensive, and cardioprotective properties to boost one's health.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These organic crunchy pumpkin seeds are a great snack. They can be added to salads, keto recipes or enjoyed as a snack. Keep in mind, 1/4 cup is 200 calories so take in moderation if you are cutting back on calories, however these are incredible for keto. There are no artificial flavors or others additives. The taste is excellent, this is the spicy flavor. There is also a plain flavor. I like to mix em up as both taste great. I keep buying more and more of these, dangerously addictive. If this review was useful for you, please thumb it up.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is an excellent, tasty snack. Very nutritious. I felt like it tasted better and was a superior brand to other pumpkin seed brands that I have tasted. I feel satisfied when eating this snack. The flavor is nice. It's mild, but flavorful with a tiny spicy kick. I would buy this again. High quality. You do not need a lot of this to be happy.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

High quality and affordable snack for my keto diet! Taste is good - the unique spicy flavor (ingredient is cayenne pepper) made me can't stop eating (which is not right during dieting). Package size is just right. I also use it in making my salads and other keto recipe. Calories per serving of 1/4 cup is 200 so take in moderation if you are dieting!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

These organic pumpkin seeds are so delicious There are dry roasted and no oil added and the spices are just the right kick to make these a really satisfying and nutritious snack I always order a bag when I order my vitamins

538e2708-9fcb-4a4c-91f7-b3697f320d11
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Taste and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality is pretty good since it’s crunchy and evenly spiced, but it’s just not salty enough to satisfy my seed/nut snack craving. I don’t feel like eating much. The lower carb profile can be beneficial for a keto or low carb diet. The bag is a little smaller than expected, but still a good size for the price. I think the ingredients are great and it’s a pretty healthy snack even though it’s not my favorite. So, I give it a solid four stars. If this review help you decide whether or not to buy these seeds, then please give me a thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The bag is pretty small. The seeds are shelled and seasoned. They are tasty and they have a little spicy kick to them, but it's not enough to burn your mouth. You can eat them straight out of the bag as a snack. I sprinkled some on a salad, and it was good. I would buy them again.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

There is some spice to them, but it's fairly mild to me. I was hoping for hot, but they still have a good flavor. The picture on the bag also led me to believe that the husks were still on the seeds, but unfortunately they have all been removed. Still good quality, but not exactly as presented.