AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

crunchy ingredient, so it's still fresh, because if nuts and seeds kept longer, they tend to lose their crunchiness and pick up a taste of the plastic bags or paper bags they had been sealed in. quality is sweet and size smaller than those heirloom pumpkin seeds that tend to be large but less crunchy. easy to add to bars, balls, baking into my recipes , easier even to eat them on their own especially due to their freshness and sweetness and crunchiness in my diet.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

This Eden Wildberry Mix is very tasty! A good snack any time of the day. A little bit of sweet with the raisins, not too salty which is an added bonus. First time purchasing this brand and am very satisfied. Quality and quantity is sufficient for the price. I have used to top yogurt. If you are looking to use less salt in your diet, this is a good choice. Benefits a healthy lifestyle.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Loved it. This one is a must 100% for me. Wonderful ingredients, the taste is yummy and instead of chips, this mix is healthy and much more fun. I really enjoy the variety that this pack offers and its size. I use it as an evening snack and a little mix on the road. High-quality product. Try it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This net and berry mix is more focused on the seeds (pumpkin, etc.) than fruit and is very nice. I will continue to purchase this when needed. My only complaint is that I can not purchase this in larger quanities. This is a good mix to use for yogurt or even in stuffings too.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is my personal little treat I throw in with every order. Eden products are so high quality and fresh, it is truly a special treat. Once you taste how fresh their nuts and dried fruits are, you will never be satisfied with the stuff you get at the grocery store.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It's just your standard mix of nuts and berries. It's nice that there's a ziplock at the top so that you can close it back up whenever. It mostly contains pumpkin seeds and almonds, with some berries. I would say it's about half and half in terms of berries to nuts mixture, a good balance.

alloriginal
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Generally, I like to consume a lot of nuts, berries and seeds, so it was easy to incorporate this into my routine. The nutritional profile is outstanding, and the taste is fresh and tart (not too tart, though). For me, a small handful is the right amount for a snack, so a bag is about six servings. Very tasty and healthful, highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I always have this on hand to add to my oatmeal. It's very tasty and doesn't have the added salt that I don't want. The package has a zip lock to keep the product fresh. I haven't found anything better to add to my oatmeal. Very tasty!