AU

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

These are actually really good. I'm not normally a fan of coconut flakes but I'm trying to get more coconut in my diet as well as snack on something that's not potato chips haha. You can taste the coconut! Love that it's organic! The package is bigger than I expected too.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I couldn't find unsweetened coconut flakes at the local grocery store in the small town I live in so I thought to check on iHerb and fortunately, they have it. I like to make coconut macaroons. The recipe calls for sweetened but when I made them a while back they were way too sugary so this time I will make them with unsweetened coconut.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love these coconut flakes the quality is super and clean. I use it always in my smoothie bowls and I also enjoy eating it by itself. the packaging is sealed really good and keeps it tasting fresh and smelling nice. The size of the product comparing to the price is very convenient. I recommended it for everyone and you should include it in your diets.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It is really unsweetened and very fragrant so I went through the bag quite quickly. If you are trying to cut on sugar amount you eat, this is a good alternative! I am using it as a topping for my oats so the size is good for a month. The quality is good. Next time I will try the toasted one.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It’s very good and delicious! This had been so healthy for me,the size of the package and the price is fine and the use is easy you can open and close it, the taste is coconut and i use it for so many recipes like yogurt and candy and the ingredients is good

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am so thrilled that the long wait for this coconut product is over. This had been a beneficial and healthy treat for me. These quality coconut flakes taste and smell just like you would expect from a fresh coconut. The size of the package and the price are fine. The fact that these flakes are organic and unsweetened -"sweeten" the experience of eating them.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love everything coconut, I have tried their coconut flour! Was good taste and quality was fine . the aroma smells amazing 😻 I really using coconut flour so often. Running out very soon , but since it has to be in the fridge after opening, I choose not to get the biggest size to save the space and keep it fresh.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good and delicious. But I prefer toasted flakes, to me they seem much tender than these ordinary ones(they seem too chewy and hard) and I like the taste better. I just eat them like that, no need to do anything special with them, although keto nut clusters with them are my favorite treats.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I munch on an ounce of so of these coconut flakes when I need a little something sweet. Good fat, plenty of fiber, no sugar. I've tried other brands and this is the freshest and best tasting. I just wish it wasn't sold out most of the time!