AU

Posted on Oct 6, 2021
Fresh

This is fresh & versatile. Add to any baking, sprinkle over cakes as decor or just consuming alone as snack. Just grab a few bites, freshens you up instantly. Nicely grated. I have purchased this the 2nd time, never failed. Resealable pack works really well.

1e1a61f0-8a2c-4520-aab0-ca0cd8b9ec08
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

These taste and smell so nice! I use them for my chia pudding, or with my cereal. Sometimes I'll just snack on them. High quality. The package keeps them fresh, and is just the right size. If you love coconut but would like to reduce the amount of coconut fat in your diet: try these.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Love this brand so much❤️ very organic n products are tasty:) I love to sprinkle this coconut shreds on top of my oatmeals or baked oats! It really heighten the taste!!! And this is a reduced-fat version so it’s suitable for those who are afraid of calorie-dense coconut shreds’ buddies🤎 hope this is useful

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste.

f866b8e5-5f64-4da0-832c-cded985a0a5b
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Used this to make a Trinidadian soup, called callaloo and it gave the soup a fantastic coconut flavor. I love coconut and the fact that this has reduced fat, helps, at least psychologically. I also add a bit of this to white rice when I am making hainan style chicken.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Meaty, nutty and delicious taste all that with reduced calories, great choice for all the peeps who are mindful over the calories they consume. But, you really can’t tell a difference.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I liked the original one , but the expiration date is too close , so I decided to give this one a try. Hopes taste good as the normal one .

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is such a great product for baking -- especially coconut cream pie. I love that it's reduced fat. Good price and volume. I also like that it's unsweetened, since most things you'd add it to would already have sugar.